In Home Care in Redlands, CO
Comfort Keepers is here to help seniors and disabled adults in Redlands maintain their independence by providing specialized and in home care services
Seniors, more than ever before, want to remain in their homes for as long as possible. Comfort Keepers assists aging and disabled adults in Redlands in making this possible. Our in home care team undergoes extensive screening and is carefully paired with clients to foster an active, engaged lifestyle in the comfort and familiarity of your loved one's home. To learn more about how we can help your aging loved one in Redlands, continue reading below or contact our office at (970) 232-2165.
Our Care Services
As one of the leading providers of senior care, Comfort Keepers dedicates itself to offering a wide array of programs. We provide in home care options for seniors who just need extra assistance throughout the day and specialized care options for adults with chronic conditions and diseases to help them remain comfortable at home. Here is a complete list of our programs:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Private Duty Nursing - we have LPNs and RNs who can provide medical support within the home
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged
Comfort Keepers wants to help seniors in Redlands stay active and engaged by driving them to nearby areas like Grand Junction. Our in home care providers can take your loved ones to their appointments, errands, and social events. Some of our most common places to drive our clients to include:
The Lincoln Park Arboretum is a great place for seniors to visit who like to learn about nature. They have many programs and educational events for people of all ages!
If your loved one has a doctor's appointment, our caregivers can ensure they make it there safely and on time. We can even take notes of the visit to report back to concerned family members who could not attend.
The GJRC is an excellent place for seniors to visit to partake in fun events, computer classes, exercise opportunities, bingo, and more. Our caregivers can drop your loved one off or join in on the fun!
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Does your aging loved one in Redlands need additional assistance at home? Contact our in home care agency today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation. During your consultation, we can discuss your loved one's needs, wants, and lifestyle to ensure they receive the best care plan. To get started, click one of the buttons below.