Professional Home Care Of The Highest Quality In Pagosa Springs, CO
Searching for the best home care option for your loved one can be a lengthy and difficult process. Fortunately, in Pagosa Springs, CO, we offer a myriad of senior care programs, a wide range of services, and many highly skilled care providers. With us, finding the best care solution for your loved one can be as easy as it gets.
At Comfort Keepers, we are here to help you every step of the way. It all begins with a free in-home consultation where our care coordinators will meet with you and your loved one to answer your questions, develop a plan of care, and establish a schedule that works best for your family.
Here are our home care programs available in Pagosa Springs, CO:
- Personal Care: Our care providers can assist your loved one with personal care, including bathing, dressing, and grooming, mobility, toileting, incontinence care, and more. Our team is trained to lessen any discomfort or embarrassment while providing these services.
- Companion Care: Our home care involves much more than just physical assistance with daily tasks. We will help your loved one with activities of daily living and provide conversation and companionship along the way.
- Interactive Caregiving: With us, your loved one will be physically, mentally, socially, and emotionally stimulated regularly in order to enjoy a higher quality of life.
- Safety Care: Our protection care gadgets ensure the safety of elderly persons in their own homes, even if they are alone.
- Senior Transportation: Our senior transportation services in Durango, CO, and the surrounding areas are the ideal way for local elders to get to and from their destinations.
- Dementia & Alzheimer's Disease Care: Our home care providers are trained to work with seniors diagnosed with cognitive disorders, enabling them to safely stay at home and improve the symptoms of their condition.
- End Of Life Care: When learning about your loved one's terminal diagnosis, you can count on us to help your family as you go through this difficult transition.
- 24 Hour Home Care: If your loved one needs round-the-clock assistance, our devoted caregivers can work in shifts to cater to all their needs both day and night.
- Private Duty Nursing: If your loved one needs medical care services, our private duty nurses can help. We can set up and administer medications, fill insulin syringes, maintain catheter hygiene, and much more.
- Post-Hospital Care: If your loved one is about to be discharged from a hospital or rehabilitation facility, we can support them as they recover at home and minimize the risk of readmission.
- In-Facility Care: We are glad to provide our unique type of caregiving wherever our clients may reside.
We're Here to Help!
If you would like to learn more about our home care services in Pagosa Springs, CO, please give us a call today. We are happy to be of help!