Specialized Senior Care Services at Comfort Keepers in Durango, CO
Trained caregivers provide specialized senior care to older adults throughout Durango, CO, Farmington, NM, Aztec, NM and surrounding areas.
At Comfort Keepers in Durango, your local provider of specialized senior care services, our mission is to help seniors in our communities to remain independently at home while enjoying an elevated quality of life, no matter their age or acuity. We can create a tailored plan no matter what type of care is required or when it is required. Caregivers can come during the day or overnight to ensure your loved one is cared for and stays safe. To that effect, besides regular homemaking/meal prep assistance, we offer a range of specialized senior care services designed to meet specific and advanced care needs. Please contact us at (970) 515-7055 to learn more about our services.
A closer look at our specialized senior care services in the Durango, CO, area:
- 24-Hour Care – Besides part-time and full-time care, our caregivers are available to provide non-stop, 24-hour care in shifts. This type of coverage is particularly beneficial for seniors who are bedridden, have a tendency to sleepwalk or wander off, or have other kinds of medical problems or safety concerns. Comfort Keepers can prepare meals, provide companionship, medication reminders, and assist with various activities of daily living while making sure your loved one is comfortable & safe at all times.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care – Those diagnosed with any type of dementia have a much better chance of maintaining a high quality of life with customized in-home memory care than in assisted living. Our trained care providers can tend to your mom or dad’s every need while finding ways to alleviate the symptoms of the condition and stimulate their senses to keep cognitive decline at bay.
- End-of-Life Care – Instead of spending their final days in some unfamiliar hospice facility, aging adults with limited life expectancy can opt to go through the end-of-life transition in their own homes and, more importantly, on their own terms. Our local end-of-life senior care team can help minimize discomfort and offer invaluable support to both terminally ill seniors and family caregivers during these times of hardship.
- In-Facility Care – Seniors sometimes need additional support even in assisted living. When those placed in facilitated care would like to supplement care to be more independent, Comfort Keepers can step in and provide customized one-on-one in-facility care.
- Post-Hospital Care – if your loved one is scheduled to be discharged from a hospital following a surgery or injury, our caregivers can help ease the transition to home recovery. We help with recuperation, make sure the doctor’s orders are followed down to the last detail, and help with all daily tasks until the client fully restores their health.
- Private Duty Nursing – For the most part, Comfort Keepers provides non-medical specialized senior care services. However, we do work with qualified licensed practical nurses and registered nurses in Durango, CO. When needed, our LPNs and RNs can handle all your loved one’s medical requirements in their own home.
Get Started with Comfort Keepers Today
Give us a call at (970) 515-7055 to learn more about our specialized senior care services and schedule a free in-home meeting with Comfort Keepers experts today.