Senior Care in Montezuma County, CO
Comfort Keepers is the area's leading senior home care service provider in Montezuma County, CO
Comfort Keepers offers a wide range of services to help our clients preserve their independence in their homes. Our in-home care services are designed to assist elders with daily tasks, provide companionship, and promote physical and mental health. Our specialized care programs are designed to help seniors who have chronic needs, disabilities, or illnesses remain at home for as long as feasible. The following is a list of our senior care services:
- Companion Care - Our caregivers are dedicated to building great relationships with the persons they care for.
- Personal Care - We assist with personal hygiene needs such as bathing, dressing, and grooming in a sensitive manner. Fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, as well as food preparation are all covered.
- Safety Care - We make sure elders are safe at home, even if they are alone.
- Senior Transportation - Our caregivers provide transportation for elders who want to get out and about.
- Senior and Technology - If your loved one is feeling social isolation, our caregivers can keep them connected to friends and family through video chats, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving - Our caregivers are there to make a difference in the lives of seniors and to guarantee that they receive the best possible care for their entire health.
- 24-Hour Care - This service is ideal for elderly people who are worried about their safety, are bedridden, or are suffering from a chronic illness. Our caregivers can provide superior care and check the health of your loved one at any time by working in shifts.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - Our memory care services allow a person with dementia to stay in their own home, where they feel most at peace. Our caregivers have been trained in memory care to guarantee that you or a loved one can remain safe and healthy at home for as long as possible.
- End-of-Life Care - We're here to provide practical and emotional support to terminally ill people and their families.
- In-Facility Care - While our company specializes in in-home care, we also provide assistance in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care - A transitional elder care program that can help older or disabled people who are about to leave the hospital
Things to do in Montezuma County
- This park hosts several fairs throughout the year and otherwise is just a relaxing place for your senior loved one to go. They can bring a book or even set up a picnic.
- The family-friendly Sunflower Theater of Cortez is a community theater that hosts a variety of performances.
Comfort Keepers Interactive Caregiving Approach
Our knowledgeable and kind senior care professionals also make every effort to keep your loved one active and social to the best of his or her abilities and as directed by his or her physician. Every day of care, our senior caregivers apply our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. This approach to care emphasizes the value of activity and companionship for elders' overall health and quality of life. Regular talking, sharing, playing games, going for walks or attending exercise courses are all examples of this aspect of care.
We'll cater to a wide range of interests and hobbies, and we're continuously seeking for new methods to have fun and spread joy. If you'd like to learn more about the senior care services we offer in Montezuma County, CO and the surrounding areas, please call us now to discuss a personalized care plan for your loved one. Choose a button below to get started: