Comfort Keepers Supplements In-Facility Care Services in Durango, CO
The highest quality of service – anywhere you call home in Durango, Archuleta County, La Plata County, and surrounding areas.
Comfort Keepers offers a wide range of non-medical senior care services to help clients in Durango, CO, Farmington, NM, Aztec, NM, or surrounding areas age gracefully and enjoy their retirement as much as they can. Though our caregivers typically focus on helping seniors gain greater independence in their own homes, we are happy to deliver our unique style of caregiving anywhere our clients may reside.
Most nursing homes and senior living communities are doing a great job in providing excellent care. Nonetheless, there are situations when the staff cannot be there for each and every senior at every given moment. That does not mean that seniors should lack attention or wait for their turn when they have a pressing issue.
At Comfort Keepers, we help bridge that gap by providing clients with additional care and attention, ensuring every requirement is fully met at all times. We are more than happy to work closely with families and in-facility care teams to develop customized care plans that offer an all-around support system.
We Provide Peace of Mind in Many Ways
Skilled, highly trained caregivers are ready to supplement any care services your loved one may feel lacking inside their assisted living facility, including personal care and companionship care.
Personal care delivers essential assistance with hygiene and other important activities of daily living. Depending on mom or dad’s acuity and medical condition, Comfort Keepers can provide:
- Respectful bathing, grooming, dressing, and hygiene assistance
- Mobility assistance
- Transferring and positioning
- Getting in and out of a bed or wheelchair
- Toileting, incontinence care (w/ special emphasis on safety in the bathroom)
- Feeding a special diet
- Memory care for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Support for physician-prescribed nutrition and exercise regimens
- Overnight monitoring
On the other hand, companionship care is all about providing meaningful companionship while assisting with numerous activities, including:
- Favorite pastimes that focus on physical and mental stimulation
- Preparing healthy meals
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping, running errands, paying bills, or getting prescriptions from the local pharmacy
- Reliable transportation to appointments and events
- Medication and grooming reminders
- Referrals to medical professionals, support groups, and other local resources
- And more
Get Started with Comfort Keepers
Contact our local office at (970) 344-9717 to learn more about how we help and schedule your free consultation with our friendly client coordinators to start working on your customized plan of care today.