Comfort Keepers Personal Care and In Home Supportive Services in Woodland, CA
Our in home supportive services can help improve your loved one’s quality of life
Comfort Keepers provides high-quality in-home supportive services in Woodland and surrounding areas. Our goal is to ensure the right amount of senior care needed for your loved one’s independent living. By working with Comfort Keepers, you will experience a peace of mind, knowing that your loved one is in capable and uplifting hands of our skilled caregivers. Our team members provide an excellent personalized senior care plan that is tailored to your loved one’s needs.
With age, many seniors need some help with activities of daily living. Comfort Keepers can assist your loved one with everyday tasks. Our quality in home supportive services can be provided for just a few hours a week to 24-hour care.
Some of our personal care services include:
- Bathing, Grooming, and Hygiene - Comfort Keepers will make sure your loved one feels positive about their appearance through bathing, grooming, and hygiene assistance. Our caregivers are trained to lessen any embarrassment or discomfort and will treat your loved one with dignity and respect they deserve.
- Mobility Assistance - One of the most important factors to your loved one staying in their home is being mobile. Whether they require a wheelchair, walker or any other assisting device, our Comfort Keepers can make sure they are able to safely move around their home.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care - The goal of personal in home supportive services is to help seniors feel their best in the comfort of their home.
- Transferring and Positioning Assistance - Some loved ones who need assistance with moving can be assisted by our Comfort Keepers with transferring and positioning them in their homes to ensure a higher quality of life.
- Feeding and Special Diet - Our caregivers provide feeding services and can make sure your loved one eats home cooked meals every day. We understand that our clients can be on a prescribed diet, so our home care providers improve your loved one’s health by preparing meals according to their doctor’s instructions.
With each of our in home supportive services, our main goal is to ensure seniors are receiving the highest quality care. If your senior loved one needs help with these or any other personal care activities, please contact our office in Woodland, CA. A Comfort Keepers client care coordinator can schedule a free in home consultation to assess the needs and preferences of your loved one. Contact us today at (530) 285-1603!