Home Care That Seniors Can Depend On in Dixon, CA
Comfort Keepers Home Care can support your loved one's lifestyle from the comfort of home in Dixon
It is no secret that as we age our bodies will pose an increasing amount of challenges to us. However, no matter what challenges your loved one may be facing now or will be in the near future, we can help them stay in the comfort of their own home with quality home care.
How to Know if a Senior Needs Care
If you are wondering when the right time to start thinking about home care is, a general rule of thumb is when your loved one is not able to safely take care of simple chores and activities of daily living on their own. This includes:
- Cooking for themselves
- Performing simple housekeeping duties
- Going to the bathroom
- Bathing safely and independently.
It is often very difficult to admit to one's self that your loved one may need help, but the sooner you come to terms with it, the sooner you can start helping your loved one live happily and independently.
Finding the Perfect Care Plan and Match
We will start by assessing your loved one's current status. This is done best by taking a look at their current health, as well as the severity of any known disabilities, the state of their home and lifestyle, dietary needs and restrictions, personality and care expectations. This way, we will have a complete picture of not only who your loved one is, but also what they expect from home care. This is a key ingredient to making sure they are getting what they need from us.
Over two decades of providing quality care for seniors across the country, we have realized that we need to make sure your loved one's caregiver is someone they like and can get along with. So, we do our best to match your loved one with a caregiver that has the same hobbies and interests and hopefully a similar or compatible personality with your loved one.
Our Care Services
We provide many senior care services in Dixon, CA. They include:
In Home Care
- Companion Care – our caregivers strive to build meaningful relationships with their clients while helping them with daily tasks and participating in their favorite activities
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide dignified and respectful assistance for personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Safety Care – our safety care products help seniors stay safe and secure at home, even alone
- Senior Transportation – we can drive your loved one to and from appointments, social gatherings, shopping centers, and more
- Seniors & Technology – to keep your loved one socially engaged, we help them connect to friends and family using modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving – our holistic approach to home care in which we do tasks with our clients instead of for them
- 24 Hour Care – for elders needing care around the clock, we work as a team so your loved one can have security and care at any time. Give your relative and yourself peace of mind
- Dementia Care – keeping your senior at home is the best way to keep dementia at bay. Our trained caregivers work with your senior’s memory to help slow down dementia
- End of Life Care – we provide emotional support and other essential care for your family member with a terminal illness. Allowing families to make the most of their time together can also help organize their loved one's belongings.
- In-Facility Care – when your senior needs more care while living in a senior community or senior facility, we can provide the same great care services for your loved one
- Post-Hospital Care – we help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Consultation
If you have any questions or would like more information on any of our care service options, please do not hesitate to contact our staff. They are always happy to answer questions about the many home care services we offer and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. To get started, please click one of the buttons below.