Home Care You Can Trust in Davis, CA
Make sure your loved one is getting the home care assistance they need in Davis, CA, and the surrounding areas
It is important to know when the time has come for your loved one to start using home care services. Generally, most people decide it is the time when their parents are no longer able to carry out tasks that are necessary for independent living. This includes tasks like cooking on their own, keeping up with daily household duties and cleaning or using the bathroom and bathing safely. If your loved one faces challenges with any of these tasks, you should consider how in home senior care could significantly improve their current living situation.
Another thing we would like to stress is that no matter how severe the challenges your loved one may be facing right now are, they can stay at home with help from home care. With senior care services now available in Davis, CA, we can help your loved one with just about anything they need to keep their independence.
Comfort Keepers takes a unique approach to caregiving. We start by assessing your loved one and their living situation as an individual case, so we can provide the best care possible. We will take a look at the following:
- Your loved one's current health
- The severity of any known disabilities
- The state of their home and lifestyle (i.e. lives with a spouse, lives alone, etc.)
- Dietary needs and restrictions
- Personality and care expectations
With this information, we will come up with a plan and set of services to help your loved one stay at home.
We take a holistic approach, and one of the most important aspects of making sure we are providing the best home care possible is matching the right caregiver with each of our seniors. This is particularly important if your loved one has recently lost someone very important to them and their circle of friends and family is becoming increasingly smaller. Companionship care is incredibly important, and the first step is making sure your loved one and our caregiver get along well. We will also see if we can match your loved one with a caregiver that has similar hobbies, interests, and personality. Your loved one'es quality of life will improve with the help of our caregivers who carry out our interactive caregiving approach. With this, your senior will be out and about, involved in the community and improve their mental and physical health. We want your senior to enjoy all that Davis, CA has to offer such as:
- Exploring the Bohart Museum of Entomology
- Take a walk through Central Park
- Go to Jan Shrem and Maria Manetti Shrem Museum of Art
- See the animals at the Sacramento Zoo
We offer a wide variety of services that include:
- Meal preparation
- Feeding assistance
- Making sure your loved one follows nutritionist guideline
- Planning and assisting with exercise activities
- Grooming, toileting, bathing, dressing and other hygiene needs
- Positioning and mobility assistance
- Friendly conversation and companionship
- Alzheimer’s, dementia, and end of life care.
Please feel free to give us a call with any questions or to receive more information about our home care services!