Caregiving will Never be One-Size-Fits-All. Let Us Make a Customized Plan for Your Loved One.
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
24-Hour Home Care in Union City, CA
Comfort Keepers is proud to provide dedicated, professional home care services to families in Union City and other areas of California. With 24-hour home care, your loved one will receive continuous, personalized care with our compassionate caregivers. Most nursing homes and other facilities are unable to offer anything close to that level of customized personal care. In addition, they will receive care right in the comfort of their own home. This means your loved one can have peace of mind knowing they will remain in familiar surroundings while someone is available to assist them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why Choose 24-Hour Home Care?
There are various reasons why people choose in-home care services and not all of them are specific to seniors. Each individual has their own set of medical conditions, physical disabilities, or personal needs. Here are a few examples of situations where people might benefit from 24-hour home care:
- Recovering from a traumatic injury or major surgery
- Individuals impacted with cognitive impairments, such as dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Observing excessive bruising on your loved one (can be an indicator of frequent falls and instability)
- Incontinence or can’t make it to the bathroom before having an accident
- Confusion with medication, or are taking more or less than recommended
- Disheveled appearance or are not keeping up with regular personal care routines
- Dwindling social life and need extra companionship
If you notice any of these signs, it is important to consult a doctor before determining the right plan of care.
Benefits of 24-Hour Home Care Services
You can stop worrying about your senior loved one falling during the night and waiting hours for help to arrive. Being cared for in your own home, instead of in a facility with strangers, provides comfort, and is beneficial for overall well-being. 24-hour care can give you peace of mind and make your loved one's life easier with valuable services such as:
- Personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, oral care, etc.)
- Medication reminders
- Preparing nutritious meals
- Light housekeeping
- Transportation to appointments and errands
- Provide overall companionship
- Provide meaningful conversation and mentally stimulating activities such as board games, puzzles, and arts and crafts
- Constant monitoring and accident prevention
- Specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia care
Get In Touch With Comfort Keepers
We know that entrusting the care of your senior loved one to someone else is never easy, which is why we offer a free in-home consultation to give you peace of mind. During this consultation, one of our care coordinators will discuss your family’s needs, concerns, and answer any questions you might have. To schedule a consultation or to speak to one of our professional staff, call Comfort Keepers Union City at (510) 789-1900 today!