Uplifting In Home Care & Assistance For The Elderly In Carrollton, TX and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers provides flexible, individualized in home care to help aging adults remain living safely in their own homes in Carrollton, TX
At Comfort Keepers, we provide customized in home care and enable local seniors to continue living independently at home in their preferred routine. Our trained caregivers are available to assist with a wide range of daily activities – always seeking to improve the quality of life of the seniors we serve through ongoing care, interaction, and companionship.
In Carrollton, TX, and the surrounding areas of northeast Texas, we can provide your loved one with:
- Grooming & hygiene guidance – Our caregivers assist with daily hygiene routines like bathing, grooming, shaving, braiding, and applying makeup to make sure your mom or dad looks and feels their best.
- Mobility assistance – We can offer a steady arm or hands-on assistance whenever seniors with physical limitations need to move inside or outside their home.
- Transferring and positioning – Similar to mobility assistance, this in home care service is all about allowing clients to move safely around their home and helping them reposition themselves in the bed or wheelchair as needed.
- Toileting and incontinence care – Compassionate, dignified assistance that ensures clients avoid developing basic hygiene issues and remain clean and comfortable at all times.
- Nutrition & meal prep – Knowledgeable in home care providers are trained to support physician-prescribed diet plans and prepare healthy, home-cooked meals for your loved one.
- Conversation and companionship – A professional caregiver is not only there to complete tasks but also to engage clients in friendly conversation or participate in their favorite pastime.
- Laundry – Washing, folding, and storing away clothes and garments.
- Light housekeeping – This service includes vacuuming, dusting, cleaning countertops, taking out the garbage, and other non-heavy duty house chores.
- Grocery shopping/errands – A professional caregiver can go shop for groceries and household items, ship parcels, pay bills, and run all other errands for your parent.
- Transportation – When seniors are unable to drive, getting around can be tough. A Comfort Keeper can drive and accompany your loved one to appointments, family celebrations, social calls, and trips out of town.
- Medication reminders – Though caregivers cannot administer medications, what they can do is read labels and provide reminders to ensure your mom or dad is taking their meds as scheduled.
Contact our Carrollton office online or get in touch with us directly at (972) 573-4100 to learn more about how in home care from Comfort Keepers can help your loved one age gracefully and independently at home for longer.