High-Quality Senior Home Care Services from Comfort Keepers of Myrtle Beach, SC
Welcome to Comfort Keepers - A Leading Senior Care Agency in Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Conway, and the Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers has been uplifting the human spirit for over two decades through our senior home care services, helping aging adults maintain their freedom and find joy in everyday situations. Our compassionate care services prioritize physical, mental, and social well-being to assist seniors in living their best lives at home. Request a free consultation with Comfort Keepers today by calling (843) 249-9200.
Interested in a Career at Comfort Keepers?
Comfort Keepers is looking for people who are dedicated and sensitive to join our expanding team. You will have various opportunities to enhance your career as a Comfort Keeper. You'll aid seniors in maintaining their dignity and autonomy. For the elderly in your care, you'll provide as a support system and a companion. In addition, you'll be making a difference in your clients' lives. To apply for one of our open roles, please click the icon below.
Our Care Services
We provide two types of care at Comfort Keepers: in-home and specialized care. We support elders with a wide range of needs, from simple daily living assistance to hands-on care for specific needs. Check out our extensive list of senior care services below:
- Companion Care - We assist seniors with day-to-day activities and duties that might be tough for aging seniors.
- Personal Care - Considerate help with personal tasks such as bathing, clothing, and grooming.
- Senior Transportation - We provide transportation for seniors to and from appointments in a safe and timely manner.
- Seniors & Technology - Our team can assist elders in using technology to stay connected to loved ones and complete daily duties.
- Interactive Caregiving - Our holistic approach to care, ensuring that each client has the best possible quality of life.
- 24-Hour Care - Home care for elders who require assistance at all hours of the day, night, and day.
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - Memory care for elders suffering from dementia, Alzheimer's disease, or another form of cognitive loss.
- End-of-Life Care - We can assist families who have elderly loved ones who have been given a short life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care - We provide at-home care in assisted living facilities and nursing homes as well.
Comfort Keepers Award-Winning Service
Our mission is to improve our customers' lives while ensuring their safety, well-being, and comfort while they continue to live independently at home, despite sickness and other age-related issues. We recognized older patients' emotional issues and saw a chance to assist them.
Not Sure What Care You Need?
If you're unsure whether your loved one requires assistance to maintain their freedom or which services would be best for their care plan, contact our home care agency. We can set up a no-cost, no-obligation session to assist you in getting started—from starting the conversation to planning your first visit and beyond. Click the button below to begin using Comfort Keepers:
What Our Clients Have To Say
"Most caring employees I have ever worked with! Comfort Keepers is who I'd recommend for myself and/or my loved ones!"