Geriatric Care Provides Fall Risk Reduction in Williamsport, PA & the Surrounding Area
Learn more about our commitment to senior safety in Williamsport, PA through geriatric care and fall risk reduction services.
Comfort Keepers® is proud to offer geriatric care and Fall Risk Reduction services to seniors in Williamsport, PA and the surrounding areas. These services are designed to reduce potential hazards and improve the confidence and well-being of your loved one by ensuring the security of the home that they love.
Our comprehensive Geriatric Care and Fall Risk Reduction services include:
- Preliminary in-home safety and fall risk assessment
- Assistance completing appropriate exercises, as recommended by a physician, to reduce falls and more
- Implementation and/or coordination with service providers for home modification (i.e. grab bars)
- Preparation of proper, nutritious meals
- Support with movement around the house
- Implementation of on-call emergency assistance and other technology
Could one of your loved ones benefit from our geriatric care and Fall Risk Reduction Services? If so, contact Comfort Keepers® today. One of our staff members would be happy the care services above and the variety of other services we offer that could assist your loved one.