Your Leading Local Home Care Agency in Blossburg, PA and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers home care agency can make your loved one in Blossburg, PA's dream of living independently at home a reality
For many seniors, their dream has always been to continue living independently for as long as possible. However, of these, a large percentage suffer from physical, medical, and mental health conditions that can make living out their dream seem virtually impossible. At your local Blossburg, PA Comfort Keepers home care agency, we offer one of the most comprehensive selections of fully customizable senior care solutions in the nation.
From working together with their clients to provide the assistance they need, when they need it, to taking on the chores they can no longer handle, our home care agency and caregivers are there to enrich and improve their client's quality of life.
Our caregivers offer many services, including:
- Conversation and Companionship - many seniors spend far too much time alone. Our caregivers offer friendly companionship that includes stimulating conversation to help keep your loved one's mind active.
- Light Housekeeping - our caregivers offer a range of light housekeeping services, including light cleaning, changing the linens, taking care of the laundry, and many other day-to-day tasks.
- Incidental Transportation - whether your loved one has a lunch date with old friends at The Farmer's Table or a doctor's appointment at the Blossburg Laurel Health Centers, our caregivers can provide transportation that gets them there safely.
- Meal Preparation - our caregivers are amazing cooks; they can help with menus, shopping, preparations, and cooking. Our goal is to ensure your loved one eats a healthy balanced diet.
- Personal Care - our caregivers can assist your loved one with bathing, dressing, grooming, and many other personal care services.
- Medication Reminders - our caregivers can be there to help your loved one remember which medicines to take and when to take them to ensure they are taking their medications consistently.
If you are interested in the services our home care agency can provide for you or an elderly loved one, contact your local Comfort Keepers serving Blossburg, PA today. Let's schedule your free consultation with one of our senior care advisors.
Give us a call at (570) 281-8084 to learn more!