Caregiving Can Be Complicated. Let Us Make it Easy.
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Professional 24-Hour Home Care Medina, OH
When your senior loved one needs additional support through the day and night, around the clock, it doesn’t mean they need to leave the comfort of their home and move to an assisted living facility or a nursing home. Comfort Keepers® is here to provide care for your loved ones and support them as they continue living at home with 24-hour care. We have a variety of professional caregivers who are highly trained and compassionate to your loved one’s needs, ensuring they are comfortable in their day-to-day life.
24-Hour Care Services in Medina, OH
Seniors who receive 24-hour home care can stay in the comfort of their home, avoiding the emotional stress from moving to an assisted living facility. People who can age in place can continue their independence, have a sense of control of their life, and have an improved quality of life. Another advantage is being able to personalize your loved one’s care, allowing their daily routine to continue how they want.
When setting up a plan best suited for your loved one, Comfort Keepers will have a Care Coordinator meet with you, your loved one, and your family to discuss daily activities and which needs are essential. With the information in hand, a plan is created which can include:
- Personal care and hygiene, including dressing, bathing, and hygiene
- Homemaking, including preparing healthy meals, vacuuming, and kitchen cleaning
- Medication assistance, including medication reminders and medication administration
- Transportation, including visiting family and friends, going grocery shopping, and attending appointments
- Companionship, including providing daily activities the senior enjoys to promote feeling connection, purpose, and joy
- Overnight Help, including providing company for those prone to loneliness and assistance for those who sleepwalk or wander
Our services are available to seniors of any age, with any acuity, including those with dementia or Alzheimer’s, those recently released from the hospital, and seniors with limited mobility.
Why Choose 24-Hour Care in Medina, OH?
It can be hard to take care of a loved one who is struggling in their daily life. It is stressful for them and for yourself. It can be hard to tell when it’s time to get help, but even harder to decide which kind of help will benefit your loved one the most. For seniors who wish to keep living in their home, 24-hour care is appropriate if they:
- Wander or otherwise pose a threat to their safety due to physical or mental limitations
- Frequently wakes up during the night
- Show symptoms of “sundowners syndrome” - where a senior becomes increasingly active or agitated as evening and night come
- You are concerned for your loved one when they are alone
We’re here to ensure seniors are more comfortable in their daily lives, giving compassionate care customized to what they need. If you believe your loved one could benefit from around-the-clock support, contact us at (330) 922-4721 to schedule an in-home consultation.