Your Loved One is our Top Priority - Safer at Home.
Providing Dementia Care in Fairlawn, OH
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Caring for a loved with Alzheimer's disease or dementia can be difficult for families, especially trying to help them stay safe at home. We understand this, that’s why Comfort Keepers wants to help families by providing emotional, physical, and intellectual help to their loved one. It is important to us that your loved one can enjoy a higher quality of life, while remaining independent, and avoid having to go to an assisted living facility.
With our help, you can keep your loved one at home. It is our mission at Comfort Keepers to provide a sense of acceptance and uplifting moments to everyone, no matter what their circumstances are. It is important to us to alleviate your worries and provide the quality dementia care your loved one needs at home.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Fairlawn, OH
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
It is important that our caregivers are carefully screened for empathy. This can ensure that proper compassionate care is given to your loved one. Our caregivers have been thoroughly trained to work with dementia and Alzheimer’s patients and have the necessary tools to help them.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to each individual
Our in-home care services for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia can benefit them with the support to build trusting relationships and meaningful engagement. Our services accommodate to their unique needs.
Comfort Keepers of Fairlawn, OH
Contact Comfort Keepers of Fairlawn for more information about our dementia and Alzheimer's care in the home. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one.