Comfort Keepers Excellent In Home Care Serves Fayetteville, NC, and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers in Fayetteville, Hoke County, Angier, and the surrounding area offer a wide range of specialized in home care services for you or your elderly loved one
With the assistance of a caregiver, your loved one can remain in their own home. Many seniors prefer to spend their golden years at home in order to remain in their familiar surroundings as they age, and many of them thrive in this environment. Comfort Keepers caregivers can offer your senior with the in home care he or she requires to be safe and healthy. Call us at (910) 390-1656 to learn more about us.
In Home Care Services
Comfort Keepers' experienced caregivers can assist with everything from simple housework and laundry to overnight support for seniors. We'll work together with you and your loved ones to make sure they get the in home care they need. Some seniors may just require a couple of weekly cleaning and meal preparation visits, while others may require daily visits or 24-hour care.
Receiving in home care services, especially for more intimate needs, can be difficult for the elderly. Someone who has previously been very autonomous may feel especially vulnerable or humiliated when asking for help with personal care duties like toileting and bathing. Our skilled caregivers will treat your loved ones with dignity and respect, attending to their needs in a courteous and respectful manner. Read below to find out what care you or your loved one could benefit from:
- Companion Care - Our caregivers make it a point to build close bonds with the people they look after. Assisting them with daily care tasks, participating in their favorite pastimes, taking them to their favorite parks or restaurants, and much more are all part of our compassionate care services.
- Personal Care - Personal requirements such as washing, clothing, and grooming are handled delicately by our skilled caregivers.
- Senior Transportation - For seniors who want to get out and about, we provide transportation as part of our home care services. Our caregivers take their clients to parks, doctors' appointments, restaurants, shopping malls, and other places that they enjoy on a regular basis.
- Seniors and Technology - Our caregivers will ensure that your loved one maintains contact with friends and family via phone conversations, video chats, email, social media, and texting if they are experiencing social isolation.
- Interactive Caregiving -We encourage elders to participate in activities that they enjoy, such as walking, cooking, or working on a favorite craft project.
Request a Free Care Evaluation
Please click on one of the buttons below to learn more about the in home care services Comfort Keepers provides to seniors in the Fayetteville, NC area. Our care staff is glad to answer any questions your family may have about our services and to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation for you and your family. We're excited to talk to you!