Senior Care in Smithfield, NC
Comfort Keepers provides assistance and a wide range of senior care services to Smithfield, NC residents who require extra care.
Is there an elderly person in your life who could benefit from some extra help at home? Many seniors could benefit from additional assistance but are hesitant to request it because they do not want to disrupt their lives by moving into an assisted living facility. As a result, Comfort Keepers offers senior care services that helps elders maintain their independence while also improving their quality of life.
Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers provides a variety of senior care services to assist our clients in maintaining their independence at home. Our in home care services are designed to help seniors with daily tasks, provide companionship, and maintain their physical and emotional health. Our specialized care programs are intended to assist elderly people with chronic needs, ailments, or illnesses in remaining at home. Our senior care services are listed below:
In Home Care
- Personal Care: Bathing, clothing, and grooming are examples of personal care that we provide with dignity. Fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and food preparation are all part of the package.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers are dedicated to forming strong bonds with the clients in their care.
- Safety Care: We provide solutions that ensure the safety and health of your loved ones.
- Seniors and Technology: If your loved one is experiencing social isolation, our caregivers can assist them in staying in touch with friends and family through video chats, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our caregivers are there to improve the lives of seniors and ensure they receive the best possible care for their overall health.
- Senior Transportation: Our caregivers provide transportation for seniors who want to get out and about or who require safe transportation to and from appointments.
- 24-Hour Care: Assistance and care are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for seniors who need regular monitoring to stay safe at home.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: We provide memory care options for seniors who have been diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
- End-of-Life Care: Compassionate and necessary care for seniors with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care: We provide senior care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: Our caregivers can help seniors get back on their feet after a hospital stay and avoid re-hospitalization.
Contact Us Today To Schedule A FREE Consultation!
Contact Comfort Keepers to learn more about our home care options in Smithfield! Our staff will gladly answer your questions and schedule a no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. To begin, select one of the options below: