In Home Care In Angier, NC
Comfort Keepers provides in home care services to elders in Angier, NC and the surrounding region
Are you thinking about providing some extra help at home for a senior relative or friend? Many elderly people are hesitant to seek assistance because they do not want to move into an assisted-living facility and disrupt their daily routines. As a result, Comfort Keepers in home care services are intended to help people maintain their independence while also improving their quality of life.
Home Care Services
Comfort Keepers provides a variety of care options including in home care and specialized care. The goal of all our services is to improve the quality of life and well-being of seniors. Please read the following to learn more about the services we provide:
In Home Care
- Companion Care- Our caregivers strive to develop long-term relationships with their customers while assisting them with daily tasks.
- Personal Care- This entails assisting seniors with personal needs such as bathing, mobility, and toileting.
- Seniors and Technology- In this day and age of video conferencing and texting, our caregivers are delighted to assist the elderly in making the most of the most recent technological advances.
- Interactive Caregiving- We care for a senior's mind, body, and spirit in order to help them live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible.
- Senior Transportation- We provide safe and dependable transportation for elderly people who are unable to drive themselves.
- 24-Hour Care- Regardless of your aging parent's medical condition, 24-hour care allows them to remain in their own home.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care- Alzheimer's and dementia care is memory care for elderly people who are unable to communicate or perform basic tasks due to Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or another form of cognitive impairment.
- End-of-Life Care- This is care for the elderly who have a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care- We provide senior care services to residents of assisted living facilities who require extra assistance.
- Post-Hospital Care- Members of the team assist the elderly in recovering from hospitalizations and avoiding re-admission.
Contact Us To Schedule A FREE Consultation!
Contact Comfort Keepers if you're thinking about hiring an in home care agency. We'll put together a schedule tailored to your specific needs. Comfort Keepers caregivers are not limited in how long they can stay with a patient or provide respite care for their families. Because we can tailor our services to your specific needs, if you tell us exactly what you require, we will be able to design a customized caring approach for your elderly loved one.
Select an option from the list below to learn more about our services!