Welcome to Comfort Keepers - A Leading Home Care Agency in Fayetteville, NC
Comfort Keepers has worked to uplift the human spirit through our senior home care services, assisting aging adults in maintaining their independence and finding joy in everyday situations. Our kind care services put a lot of emphasis on the physical, mental, and social well-being of older people so that they can live their best lives at home as they get older. Call (910) 390-1656 to schedule a no-obligation consultation with Comfort Keepers.
Interested In A Career At Comfort Keepers?
Comfort Keepers is looking for people who are dedicated and compassionate to join our growing team of professionals. During your time as a Comfort Keeper, you will have numerous opportunities to advance within the company. You'll be able to assist seniors in maintaining their dignity and autonomy. As a support system and companion for the seniors in your care, you will be there for them at all times. In addition, you will be making a difference in the lives of your clients and customers. Please use the button below to submit your application for one of our current openings.
Our Home Care Services
- Personal Care: Bathing and grooming, incontinence and toileting, transferring and positioning, feeding and a special diet, and mobility assistance are all part of this service.
- Companion Care: With conversation and companionship, incidental transportation, grocery, home goods shopping, meal preparation, medication reminders, light housekeeping, laundry, and 24-hour care, this service can help seniors feel less isolated.
- Senior Transportation: Our caregivers are well-trained and can provide a better option for reliable, safe transportation for the elderly. This means that seniors can enjoy the level of freedom and mobility that they want.
- Seniors and Technology: We believe in using cutting-edge technology to make care more transparent, cut down on social isolation, and make people happier.
- Interactive Caregiving: Each care service is built around this philosophy, which emphasizes seniors' involvement in their care; seniors are encouraged to assist with tasks or participate in fun activities planned by their home care aide.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Comfort Keepers has specially trained caregivers to assist your loved one who may be suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's. We are here to help whether they are in the early stages or have advanced.
- End-of-Life Care: This type of care is provided if your senior loved one has been diagnosed with a short life expectancy. We are here to handle all of their personal care needs, allowing you to spend time with your loved one without worry. The caregiver will also assist with grieving and organizing personal belongings after their death.
- 24 Hour Care: Some seniors are prone to sleepwalking, wandering at night, require mobility assistance getting in and out of bed in the middle of the night, or their families simply want peace of mind in the event of an emergency. Our caregivers alternate shifts, ensuring that someone is always fully alert.
- Post-Hospital Care: Comfort Keepers can assist your loved one in returning home and to good health. Family caregivers are frequently unprepared or improperly trained for post-surgery care, which can result in a longer recovery time.
Who Are We?
Comfort Keepers remains a leading provider of home care dedicated to lifting the spirits of today's seniors and their families. Across the country, our dependable caregivers offer personalized home care plans that include both personal care and companion care services to assist seniors in achieving greater independence and more purposeful lifestyles.
Schedule A Free Consultation Today!
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us at (910) 390-1656 today for more information or to speak with one of our trusted care coordinators. We will develop a customized home care plan for you or a loved one.