In Home Care In Raeford, NC
Comfort Keepers provides in-home care for the elderly in Raeford, NC
Do you want to help out an elderly family member or friend by giving them a hand around the house? Many seniors put off getting help because they don't want to uproot their lives and live in an assisted-living facility. This is why the goal of Comfort Keepers in-home care services is to assist your loved ones in improving their level of freedom and quality of life. Reach out to us today and let us help you make a positive difference in their lives.
Home Care Services
Comfort Keepers provides a variety of care options including in home care and specialized care. The goal of all our services is to improve the quality of life and well-being of seniors. Please read the following to learn more about the services we provide:
- Companion Care- Our caregivers strive to develop long-term relationships with their customers while assisting them with daily tasks.
- Personal Care- This entails assisting seniors with personal needs such as bathing, mobility, and toileting.
- Seniors and Technology- In this day and age of video conferencing and texting, our caregivers are delighted to assist the elderly in making the most of the most recent technological advances.
- Interactive Caregiving- We care for a senior's mind, body, and spirit in order to help them live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible.
- Senior Transportation- We provide safe and dependable transportation for elderly people who are unable to drive themselves.
- 24-Hour Care- Regardless of your aging parent's medical condition, 24-hour care allows them to remain in their own home.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care- Alzheimer's and dementia care is memory care for elderly people who are unable to communicate or perform basic tasks due to Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or another form of cognitive impairment.
- End-of-Life Care- This is care for the elderly who have a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care- We provide senior care services to residents of assisted living facilities who require extra assistance.
- Post-Hospital Care- Members of the team assist the elderly in recovering from hospitalizations and avoiding re-admission.
Contact Us To Schedule A FREE Consultation!
Contact Comfort Keepers if you're thinking about using an in-home care provider. We are experts in making individualized schedules that satisfy your loved one's needs. By discussing your unique requirements with us, we can create a caring and specialized plan of care for your loved one. Contact Comfort Keepers today for a customized solution to caregiving.
For more information about our services, click one of the buttons below!