Senior Care in Vander, NC
Comfort Keepers provides help and a variety of services to residents of Vander, NC who require senior care
Is there a senior in your life who could benefit from some extra help at home? Many seniors could benefit from additional assistance but are hesitant to request it because they do not want to disrupt their lives by moving into an assisted living facility. As a result, Comfort Keepers senior care offers services that helps people maintain their independence while also enhancing their quality of life.
Our Senior Care Services
Working with a home care company like Comfort Keepers may provide you with peace of mind while also assisting your senior loved ones in Vander, NC and the surrounding areas.
- Companion Care: While assisting with daily duties, our caregivers seek to form long-lasting connections with their clients.
- Personal Care: Ongoing help with personal needs such as bathing, mobility, and toileting.
- Senior Transportation: We provide safe and trustworthy transportation for seniors who are unable to drive.
- Seniors and Technology: Our caregivers are glad to help seniors take advantage of current technology like video calling and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving: We look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure that they can live their best and healthiest lives every day.
- 24-Hour Care: With Comfort Keepers' 24 hour home care, your parent may age comfortably at home, regardless of their health issues.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Alzheimer's and dementia care is a sort of memory care for elders with Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or another form of cognitive impairment.
- End-of-Life Care: Provides vital care and support to elderly people who have a short lifespan.
- In-Facility Care: We provide elder care to residents in assisted living facilities who require additional assistance.
- Post-Hospital Care: Our team assists elders in recovering from hospital stays and avoiding re-admission.
Contact Comfort Keepers if you're thinking about working with a senior care provider. We can develop a schedule that's personalized to your individual needs. Comfort Keepers caregivers can stay with a client for as long as they like, and they can also provide respite care to relieve family members of their caregiving duties. Because we can adapt the care we provide, let us know exactly what you require and we'll be able to devise a unique caregiving strategy for your senior loved one.
To learn more about the senior care services we provide, please contact Comfort Keepers in Vander, NC at (910) 390-1656, or fill out the form below: