Home Care in Parkton, NC
Working with a reputable home care provider, such as Comfort Keepers, will provide you with piece of mind while also assisting you or a loved one in Parkton, NC and the surrounding areas.
Family members are often unwilling to admit that their senior loved one's conduct has changed because they hesitate to accept the necessity for elder care. Working with a care service, on the other hand, can provide peace of mind while also assisting the elderly in times of need. As a result, when family members first notice changes in a loved one, they usually prefer to consult with a caregiver. Memory problems are typically noticed by family members as the first symptom of a shift. The second noticeable change in elderly people is generally accompanied by a loss of mobility. Finally, shifts in mood or personality indicate that home care is the best option.
Home Care Services
We understand how tough it is to juggle your personal and professional lives while fulfilling your responsibilities in today's environment. Your aging loved one may require care and support that you are unable to provide at this time. As a result, our care services may be quite beneficial and give you piece of mind knowing that they are well-cared for. We can provide the following senior care services:
- Companion Care: While assisting with daily responsibilities, our caregivers strive to build long-term relationships with their clients.
- Personal Care: This type of care will provide assistance with personal needs such as bathing, mobility, and toileting.
- Senior Transportation: We provide safe and trustworthy transportation for seniors who are unable to drive.
- Seniors and Technology: Our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in using contemporary technology such as video calling and texting to stay in touch with family and friends.
- Interactive Caregiving: We look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure that they may live their best lives every day.
- 24-Hour Care: You can be certain that your loved one is in good hands with our devoted 24-hour in-home care.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our professionally trained caregivers engage clients in intellectual, physical, and emotional activities that improve the quality of life for elders and their families while also supplementing medical therapy for dementia care.
- End-of-Life Care: Provides critical care and support to elders with a short life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care: We provide elder care to elders who reside in assisted living facilities and require additional assistance.
- Post-Hospital Care: Our team helps seniors recover safely from hospital stays and avoid re-admission.
Contact Us Today To Schedule A FREE Consultation!
If you have any questions about our home care services, please contact us. You can get all the information you need about our services and how we can help you choose the best care for your loved one. Please click one of the buttons below for additional information or to receive a free home care survey.