Senior Care in Eastover, NC
Residents of Eastover NC and the surrounding areas can turn to Comfort Keepers for assistance and a variety of senior care services.
Working with a senior care agency like Comfort Keepers, on the other hand, can provide peace of mind while also assisting elders when they need it. This is why, when they first notice changes in a loved one, family members often prefer to talk to a caregiver.
Our Senior Care Services
Could you or someone you know who is a senior benefit from some extra assistance at home? Many seniors could benefit from greater support, but they are afraid to ask for it because they do not want to move into an assisted living facility, which would disrupt their lives. As a result, Comfort Keepers in-home care services and specialized care services assist seniors in maintaining their independence while also improving their overall quality of life.
- Companion Care - While assisting with daily duties, our caregivers seek to form long-lasting connections with their clients.
- Personal Care - Ongoing help with personal needs such as bathing, mobility, and toileting.
- Senior Transportation - We provide safe and trustworthy transportation for seniors who are unable to drive.
- Seniors and Technology - Our caregivers are glad to help seniors take advantage of current technology like video calling and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving - We look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure that they can live their best and healthiest lives every day.
- 24-Hour Care - With Comfort Keepers' 24 hour home care, your parent may age comfortably at home, regardless of their health issues.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - Alzheimer's and dementia care is a sort of memory care for elders with Alzheimer's disease, dementia, or another form of cognitive impairment.
- End-of-Life Care - Provides vital senior care and support to elderly people who have a short lifespan.
- In-Facility Care - We provide elder care to residents in assisted living facilities who require additional assistance.
- Post-Hospital Care - Our team assists elders in recovering from hospital stays and avoiding re-admission.
Contact Us Today To Schedule A Free Consultation!
Caregivers from Comfort Keepers can stay with a client for as long as they want, and they can also provide respite care to relieve family members of their responsibilities. Because we can tailor our senior care to your specific needs, let us know what you need and we'll come up with a customized caregiving approach for your senior loved one.
To learn more about Comfort Keepers' senior care services, call (910) 390-1656 or fill out the form below for a free consultation: