Caregiving Can Be Complicated - Let Us Make It Easy!
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Paramus
If you have a loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia, we know searching for the right care can be a complicated and delicate process. At Comfort Keepers of Paramus, we provide personalized care to fit your loved one’s specific needs, and we will adapt that care as the condition progresses. Arranging care at home will allow your loved one to remain in familiar surroundings and help them feel safe and loved, even in the face of memory loss. This can also provide respite for you and your family, ensuring that you can spend quality time with your loved one when it matters most.
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Services in Paramus
Our experienced caregivers can help your loved one manage symptoms of dementia and help them stay safe and comfortable in their own home. The specialized care services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Professional assistance with personal care. Our caregivers are trained to assist with bathing, toileting, dressing, etc.
- Real-time monitoring. We monitor your loved one 24/7.
- Administering and tracking medications according to client needs.
- Assistance with positioning and transferring to avoid accidents and injuries.
- Mental stimulation thru fun activities, including puzzles and board games.
- Preparation and tracking of their daily meals to ensure their overall health and well-being.
- Maintain a sanitary and safe environment to minimize and prevent serious complications.
- Family orientation and education to understand Alzheimer’s and dementia better.
- We invest in medical alert systems, motion detectors, and other high-end technology.
Contact Us for Care in Paramus, NJ
Are you searching for specialized Alzheimer’s or dementia care for your loved one? Call Comfort Keepers of Paramus today at (201) 880-7089 to learn more about our services or to schedule a complimentary consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!