Caregiving Can Be Complicated. Let Us Make it Easy.
In-Home Dementia Care in Wayne, NJ
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Comfort Keepers understands that caring for your loved one with Alzheimer's disease or dementia is challenging. That’s why we provide physical, intellectual, and emotional support so they can remain safely in their home while enjoying a higher quality of life and avoid living in an assisted living facility. Regardless of your circumstances, our compassionate caregivers are here to help.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Wayne, NJ
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
Our caregivers are carefully screened and undergo training that is tailored to suit the needs of seniors living with dementia or Alzheimer's disease. They are also provided with the tools necessary to support clients and their families.
Our specialized dementia care may include:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to everyone
We offer high-quality Alzheimer's and dementia in-home care services that are designed to help seniors build trusting relationships and have meaningful engagement. Our compassionate services can also adapt to the needs of clients as they change over time.
Comfort Keepers of Wayne, NJ
Contact Comfort Keepers of Wayne at (201) 467-5300 for more information about our dementia and Alzheimer's care in the home. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine and care plan and the right caregiver for your loved one.