In Home Care in Polson, MT
Comfort Keepers offers various in home care and specialized care services in Polson
Comfort Keepers is an in home care agency that offers care for your senior loved ones who need assistance. Our comfort care is proven to allow seniors to keep living independently and safely in their homes. Our top priority is to help better the quality of life of your senior loved ones at our elder care agency.
Every one of our senior care services is custom built to fit your senior loved one's needs. Whether they only need a few hours a week or full-time home care, we will help out and improve their quality of life.
Our Care Services
We offer a wide range of in home care and specialized care services to ensure our clients can stay safe, healthy, and independent at home. Here is the complete list of our services:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged in Polson
Our team is here to ensure that our clients can stay independent and active throughout Polson. We offer transportation, mobility assistance, companionship, and more so seniors can go out and about. Some of our favorite places to take our clients include:
Our caregivers love accompanying their clients to their favorite parks. It's an excellent opportunity to go for walks, play with grandchildren, or take time fishing.
There are so many fun activities and trip opportunities at senior citizen centers. Our in home care providers can drive them there to socialize, learn a new skill, and much more!
If your loved one enjoys reading, we will be happy to drive them to the North Lake County Public Library. They can check out books, use the computers, and join public programs.
Schedule a Free, No-Obligation Consultation
To learn more about how Comfort Keepers can provide quality senior care services in Polson, contact our office today. They can answer any of your questions regarding our in home care options and schedule a free consultation at your earliest convenience. To get started, click one of the buttons below.