In Home Care for Seniors in Kalispell, MT
Comfort Keepers provides in home care for senior loved ones in Kalispell
Choosing in home care services for your senior loved one is a long, thought-out process. An agency that not only meets your senior loved ones' needs but can adapt to their changing needs, is crucial.
At Comfort Keepers, our in home care services in Kalispell are designed to address your senior loved one’s specific needs and to help them maintain independence and safety at home. All of our caregivers have to go through background checks, training courses, and are licensed, bonded, and insured.
In Home Care Services
We will work with you to create a custom plan of care that includes any of the below services:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building strong relationships with the clients in our care.
- Personal Care – we will help provide the most respectful assistance with personal care tasks, help your loved one avoid dangerous falls, aid in mobility and transferring, and much more.
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone!
- Senior Transportation – we provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about. We will transport them safely and on time to various appointments, lunch dates, family outings, and more!
- Seniors & Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers will ensure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers emphasize holistic care to help seniors reach their true desires in life and ensure they are receiving the utmost care for their whole health.
Specialized Care Services
Our caregivers are trained to perform a variety of specialized in home care tasks, including:
- 24 Hour Care – our caregivers work in shifts around-the-clock to care for seniors who are struggling with conditions that make it difficult to remain at home alone.
- Dementia Care– memory care for seniors struggling with cognitive decline. We do our best to encourage healthy routines and promote cognitive stimulation through activities, companionship, familiar surroundings, and building relationships with clients.
- End of Life Care – our caregivers will be there for seniors who are at the end of life stage to ensure they are as comfortable as possible. We will also be there for distraught family members to ensure they get the respite and compassion they deserve.
- In-Facility Care – although we mainly provide care in our clients’ homes, we are also happy to visit senior loved ones who live in assisted living facilities or nursing homes to provide additional support.
- Post-Hospital Care – our transitional care program that helps older or disabled adults who are being discharged from the hospital recover and avoid re-hospitalization.
Engaging Seniors in the Kalispell Community
Our vibrant community has so much to offer seniors. We encourage an active and independent lifestyle, made possible with the security of an in home care provider. Some of the area activities our clients enjoy:
This local museum has several ongoing exhibitions and welcomes seniors with free admission each month. Seniors enjoy a docent-guided tour followed by coffee, tea, and cookies.
This active performing arts organization provides up to 24 concerts and events per season for seniors to attend. Concerts occur throughout the year and often include international guest artists.
Seniors can view the many vibrant murals throughout downtown Kalispell from the comfort of their car. The diverse and colorful murals explore the history of Montana, the Flathead Valley, and Kalispell.
Contact Our Agency Today
Interested in learning more about the in home care services Comfort Keepers offers to seniors and disabled adults living in Kalispell? Contact our agency today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. To get in touch with a staff member, please click one of the buttons below!