In Home Care in Bigfork, MT
Comfort Keepers offers high-quality in home care and specialized care services to aging adults living throughout Bigfork
Most seniors wish to continue living in their own homes, even after challenges such as depleting health and chronic conditions make it difficult to perform even the most basic tasks. At Comfort Keepers, we fully understand the needs of our fellow aging neighbors and we are here to help. As one of the leading in home care agencies in the Bigfork area, our mission is to provide customized care and enable older adults to age gracefully and comfortably at home.
Our caregivers can provide a wide range of services to help seniors and disabled adults maintain their independence at home. We can help seniors with daily tasks, companionship, and specialized needs. Our services are divided into two types of care: in home care and specialized care. See below to learn which services your loved one can benefit from.
In Home Care
- Companion Care – our caregivers strive to build meaningful relationships with their clients while helping them with daily tasks and participating in their favorite activities
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide dignified and respectful assistance for personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Safety Care – our safety care products help seniors stay safe and secure at home, even when alone
- Senior Transportation – we can drive your loved one to and from appointments, social gatherings, shopping centers, and more
- Seniors & Technology – to keep your loved one socially engaged, we help them connect to friends and family using modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving – our holistic approach to in home care in which we do tasks with our clients instead of for them
- 24 Hour Care – for elders needing care around the clock, we work as a team so your loved one can have security and care at any time. Give your relative and yourself peace of mind
- Dementia Care – keeping your senior at home is the best way to keep dementia at bay. Our trained caregivers work with your senior’s memory to help slow down dementia
- End of Life Care – we provide emotional support and other essential care for your family member with a terminal illness. Allowing families to make the most of their time together can also help organize their loved one's belongings.
- In-Facility Care – when your senior needs more care while living in a senior community or senior facility, we can provide the same great care services for your loved one
- Post-Hospital Care – we help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged
At Comfort Keepers, our goal is to improve your loved one’s quality of life in any way possible. To that effect, our in home care providers will make planned efforts to keep them active and engaged in their community by taking them to fun, interesting places in and around Bigfork, like:
Overlooking the rocky shoreline of Flathead Lake, this park is one of the most popular picnics and camping sites in the vicinity of Bigfork. And with a plethora of amenities, the whole area is senior-friendly too.
This local non-profit stages exhibitions, programs, and educational opportunities for all ages. The upper gallery is home to a historic exhibition, showcasing 100 years of Bigfork history through photographs and special artifacts.
If your loved one is a person of faith, we will be more than happy to escort them to their favorite place of worship, joining the local congregation in prayers and church service attendance on any given Sunday morning.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
To learn more about the in home care services Comfort Keepers offers seniors in Bigfork, please contact our office today. Our staff can answer any questions you may have and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. To get started, click one of the buttons below.