Our Mission & Philosophy Regarding Care Services in Kalispell, MT
Learn more about our core mission and philosophy that are behind the industry-leading care services we provide in Kalispell, MT and the surrounding areas
Our mission is to provide dynamic, personalized non-medical in-home care with the respect and kindness our loved ones deserve, whilst safe and content in the comfort of their own home.
Care With Compassion
Dedicated, knowledgeable and most importantly, compassionate, our Management team is passionate and mindful when it comes to choosing the right caregiver, our Comfort Keeper, for the client in mind. The client caregiver relationship is a delight to watch unfold, one built on trust, warm regard and mutual honor.
Since opening in 2003, Comfort Keepers continues to place emphasis on assisting others, primarily seniors, with heart. This philosophy guides our Care Team. Our care services are all about goodness, empathy, fulfillment, and gratitude. Every decision our team makes reflects our top priority, which is to promote well-being and offer joy in the lives of both clients and their families.
Comfort Keepers aims to provide the ideal care services solution with an informed process.
- Our Care Coordinator will schedule an in-home consultation to get to know the prospective client and/or family member personally and to gain perspective on the situation and truly see and understand one’s unique needs. We will also assess the home environment for safety, advocating for the client and caregiver.
- We listen carefully to each client and/or family members personal story and offer options, information and solutions.
Experienced and Empathetic Caregivers
Our experienced care services providers are required to maintain a current level of industry-specific continuing education units and are prepared to provide support in a myriad of areas, including but not limited to:
- Respite care for family members caring for a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s
- Healthful, homecooked meal preparations
- Shower assistance (Spa Days)
- Personal Care/Dressing assistance
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Routine errands/grocery shopping
- Transportation to doctor appointments
- Medication reminders
- Walking, swimming, class attendance at the Summit
Additionally, our Caregivers build friendships and offer emotional support by always maintaining ernest engagement, whether it be a conversation during mealtime, assisting and cheerleading physical therapy exercises, or participating in our client’s favorite pastime or activity. Each and every meeting is met with purpose and sincerity with an emphasis placed on diligent reporting. Our office will communicate all noteworthy client reports to interested family members so they are kept abreast of their loved one’s progress. Above all else, our Special Care Team strives to be present, kind and respectful.