Our Home Health Agencies Offer Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction Eldercare in Traverse City
Reducing Falls is an Essential Goal of Our Home Health Agencies Eldercare Services in Traverse City & Petoskey, MI and Surrounding Areas
Our home health agencies understand that the best way to help ensure your loved one continues to live an active lifestyle is to minimize the risk of a fall. Taking preventative action with eldercare, before a fall actually occurs, can add incremental years for a senior to live in his or her own home. This explains why one of the biggest impediments for seniors who want to stay in their homes is a prior fall, loss of balance, and the risk of future falls.
We are excited to be one of the first to offer Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction services designed to mitigate risk, reduce potential hazards, and maintain your loved one’s balance. This program not only helps to improve the health, confidence, and well-being of your loved one, but it also helps to make them safer and more secure in the home that they love.
Our home health agencies offer comprehensive Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction eldercare services include:
- Home safety fall risk assessment
- Fall risk reduction activities
- Coordination of home modification, such as grab bars, hand rails, bath/tub changes, flooring updates
- Appropriate exercise, walks, and stretching
- Private duty nursing
- Proper nutrition and hydration
- Assistance with movement around the house
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- On-call emergency assistance
- Collaborative support of occupational therapy and physical therapy
Could one of your loved ones benefit from eldercare at home? We’re here to help. Contact our home health agencies of Traverse City, MI, Petoskey, MI, and surrounding areas today at (231) 222-5376. We look forward to speaking with you and learning how our senior care aides may be able to assist your loved one.