Manchester, MI: In Home Care
In Home Care For Seniors In Manchester, MI
Comfort Keepers in home care can help seniors in Manchester, MI and the surrounding areas stay happy and healthy in their own homes. Each of our caregivers is trained to provide individualized, uplifting, senior care with attention to detail. That is why Comfort Keepers is a nationally recognized and top-rated home care agency.
We provide custom care solutions that fit the individual needs of seniors all over Manchester and the surrounding areas. Our caregivers work with older adults and their families to find solutions that help seniors thrive at home. We encourage your loved one to make sure your engage in regular physical and social activity with caregivers, family, friends and around the community. We also have a variety of in home care services available to choose from.
A list of our services are shown below:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this service is beneficial for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor your loved one’s health at any time
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. Our caregivers are trained to the best practices of memory care to ensure you or your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional senior care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
Our Holistic Care
We will craft an individualized Interactive Caregiving™ plan that will make sure the right level of activity is introduced, based on recommendations from your loved one’s physician. This can include conversation with care providers, games, stretching, walks around the block, visiting local landmarks and galleries throughout Manchester and many other activities. We also encourage seniors to get outside the house and enjoy events with other seniors in the area. Our in home care providers offer transportation assistance for seniors who cannot drive and want to take advantage of social activity throughout the community.
Want to take the next step and find out more about the in home care services that we offer in Ann Manchester, MI and the surrounding areas? Call us today to talk about a creating a custom care plan for your senior loved one.