Lifting spirits is at the heart of all of our Caregivers in Greater Cumberland, MD
Learn more about the caregivers at our agency in Cumberland, Oakland, Keyser, and the surrounding area
Do you not know what to do about an elderly loved one who is struggling to live alone? Our staff at Comfort Keepers is committed to providing specialized senior care services in Cumberland and the surrounding area. Our caregivers are thoroughly vetted and trained to support seniors in maintaining their independence, family ties, and general well-being. Seniors can live healthier, healthier, and happier lives if we assist them with daily tasks and their demands for advanced care. Call today (240) 242-5966 if you're interested in the home care services we offer!
Our caregivers are:
Subject to a rigorous interview process, including national background checks and personal and professional reference reviews.
- Screened for empathy
- Trained to provide the best quality of life care for seniors and other adults that need assistance at home
- Matched for client compatibility
- Bonded, insured and covered by workers’ compensation
- Subject to a rigorous interview process, including national background checks and professional reference reviews
- Focused on Interactive Caregiving, which means caregivers do things with the client when possible, instead of for them, to keep clients engaged and active
- Employees, not contractors
Plans for Individualized Treatment
Personalized in home care plans that include physical, physiological, social, and mental well-being are created by our team and enforced by them. Our mission is to help seniors throughout Greater Kalispell retain their freedom at home while maintaining the highest possible living standard.
We also provide immersive training to our staff. This ensures that our clients who need care are involved and active, preventing social isolation. Instead of doing activities for their clients, our caregivers work with them to complete tasks.
Click Below to Learn More About Our Team
Please make an appointment with one of our care coordinators at Comfort Keepers today for a free, no-obligation consultation. They'll happily answer any questions you have about our elderly care services and in home caregivers. We eagerly await your call!