Customizable Home Care Service Options For Seniors in Wiley Ford, WV
When searching for a home care service for your senior in Wiley Ford, it is important to take many things into consideration and at Comfort Keepers we are here to help. Once you schedule a consultation with our team we will begin to create a Personalized Interactive Care Plan that addresses all the needs you and your senior require assistance with.
Give us a call at (240) 242-5966 to learn more!
- Housekeeping and Personal Grooming assistance for seniors who may have difficulty doing these tasks on their own
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease education while also supporting the senior with plans of action to provide them the best quality life possible
- Transitional Care for those who have senior family members recovering from an illness or injury
- Respite Care for overburdened family members
- End of Life Care so that you can spend as much time as possible with your loved one without worrying about the day to day tasks around the house, and if need be we can assist you in finding palliative care as well.
It isn’t always easy to care for your loved one and our caregivers are specially trained to be able to provide you with the best quality home care service along with what is often times what seniors need most, companionship. Our Comfort Keepers will drive your loved one to and from appointments, take them out to visit parks, restaurants, or movies, or just sit and reminisce with them. Our goal is to provide superior service and make moments into memories that you and your loved one can share for years to come.
Contact your Wiley Ford Comfort Keepers anytime for a free in-home consultation today.