Comfort Keepers Provides In-Facility Elder Care Services in Coeur d’Alene, ID
Elder care services in the Coeur d'Alene, ID area
Our seasoned care experts provide top-quality care anywhere your loved one calls home
Comfort Keepers of Coeur d’Alene offers a wide array of customizable elder care services designed to boost senior safety and elevate quality of life in golden years, regardless of whether the client continues to live in their own home or has moved to a retirement community.
We have been proudly serving the northwest Idaho region for more than two decades now.
Over the years, we have provided countless clients in your area with additional in-facility support. On demand, our compassionate caregivers can look after your Mom or Dad inside their current facility, offering loving companionship and personal care assistance and also making sure they stay engaged and socially connected. We also offer regular updates to family members, so you can always know how your loved one is doing.
Our local team routinely collaborates with professionals from numerous nursing homes, rehabilitation facilities, and other healthcare institutions to implement a customized plan of care and ensure all needs are met. This team-oriented approach helps clients in our care to attain the highest quality of life possible.
All-Around Care for Full Peace of Mind
At Comfort Keepers of Coeur d’Alene, our caregivers are available to supplement any care needs your parent may have while residing in a facility or community, including personal care needs and companionship needs.
Our personal elder care services can range from stand-by assistance to full-engagement care, depending on Mom or Dad’s acuity and physical limitations. A trained Comfort Keepers can help with:
- Bathing and grooming
- Beautifying and overall appearance
- Mobility assistance
- Transferring and positioning for bedridden individuals and those placed in a wheelchair
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Supporting physician-prescribed regimens and special diets
- Memory care for those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Monitoring for changes in health and overall wellness
When it comes to companion care, our dedicated caregiver can be there to:
- Engage your loved one in their favorite activities
- Promote physical and emotional wellbeing
- Prepare healthy, well-balanced meals
- Perform light homemaking chores such as cleaning or laundry
- Run errands, go grocery shopping
- Provide transportation to scheduled appointments, events, and social visits
- Offer reminders for medication, grooming, and other daily activities
By scheduling elder care services through Comfort Keepers, families can find respite and gain access to a network of medical professionals, support groups, and resources connected to our independently owned and operated office in Coeur d’Alene.
Contact Comfort Keepers Today
Write to us online or give our local office a call at (208) 357-4295 to learn more about the benefits of our elder care services and arrange a free consultation with our client coordinators to discuss your needs and get the best in-facility care plan for your loved one.