Senior Care During the Transition Home in Dalton Gardens, ID
Have a comfortable and stress free recovery with our transitional senior care services
Most doctors agree that the initial period of time during the transition home in Dalton Gardens, ID from the hospital after surgery or an extended stay in the hospital is critical to the speedy recovery of anyone, most especially an elderly person. Studies have been conducted showing that when a person lacks the necessary care following a stay in the hospital, it can significantly slow down their recovery time and can, in fact, lead to them being readmitted to the hospital. At Comfort Keepers, we offer a number of senior care plans designed to help provide the perfect level of care and ensure your loved one's speedy and successful recovery.
What Exactly is Transitioning Care in Dalton Gardens, ID?
We know that trying to care for an elderly loved one following an extended stay in the hospital can be emotionally, mentally, and physically draining. With this in mind, our caregivers have been carefully chosen for their ability to provide a wide range of transitioning senior care to their clients in Dalton Gardens, ID. Among the many services our caregivers are prepared to offer are:
- Companion Care: In order to make your loved one happy, we want to be a part of their life and communicate with them as much as possible.
- Personal Care: We provide a wide range of personal care services, ranging from basic hygiene to food preparation and other elements of daily living.
- Seniors and Technology: Our caregivers are ready to help the elderly benefit from today's technological breakthroughs.
- Safety Care: We can provide seniors and their families with a variety of in-home safety equipment.
- Senior Transportation: As part of our caregiving services, we offer regular transportation for seniors who want to go out on their own.
- Interactive Caregiving: Interactive Caregiving entails encouraging our seniors to participate in their caregiver's services to the best of their abilities, as well as to exercise their mind and body on a regular basis through a range of exciting activities.
- 24-Hour Care: For seniors who require assistance at night, 24-hour home care is an excellent way to guarantee they receive the care they require.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our caregivers are specially trained and prepared to provide attentive, patient, and compassionate care to those suffering from these disorders.
- End-of-Life Care: If your loved one is nearing the end of their life or is suffering from a chronic illness, end-of-life care may be beneficial.
- In-Facility Care: With our in-facility care services, your loved one will never be alone. They will be accompanied by a team of trustworthy caregivers who will provide companionship, personal care, and specialist care as required.
- Post-Hospital Care: With the help of our caregivers, patients can recover at home following a hospital stay.
Let Us Help With Transitioning Care in Dalton Gardens, ID
If you would like help with transitioning senior care in Dalton Gardens, ID, please take a moment and contact us at (208) 357-4295. Our senior advisors are available 24/7 to answer your questions and schedule a free in-home consultation to discuss your loved one's needs and then develop a care plan that meets these needs.