Welcome to Comfort Keepers - A Leading Home Care Agency in Coeur d'Alene, ID
For more than two decades, Comfort Keepers has been boosting the human spirit via our home care services, assisting the elderly to preserve their independence and find joy in the little things. Our compassionate care services place a high value on seniors' physical, emotional, and social well-being in order to help them remain in their own homes as long as they wish to remain independent. Call Comfort Keepers at (208) 357-4295 for a no-obligation consultation.
At Comfort Keepers in Coeur d'Alene, we are deeply committed to honoring our veterans and recognizing the immense value they bring to our senior care community. We believe in providing specialized care tailored to the unique needs and experiences of our veterans. These men and women have selflessly served our nation, and now it's our turn to serve them with the respect, dignity, and gratitude they deserve. Our veteran senior care programs aim to create a supportive and nurturing environment where veterans can find camaraderie, share their stories, and receive the exceptional care they've earned through their service to our country.
Our Home Care Services
At Comfort Keepers, we provide in-home and specialized home care for the elderly. We aid the elderly in a variety of ways, from simple assistance with daily tasks to more specialized care. We are specialized in providing Veterans Care as well. Below you'll find a list of the many services we provide for the elderly:
- Companion Care: We assist the elderly with their everyday activities and chores.
- Personal Care: This can vary depending on each client’s individual needs. Some examples are bathing and hygiene, toileting and incontinence care, and meal prep.
- Senior Transportation: Providing safe and timely transportation for elders is one of our many goals as a provider of senior transportation.
- Seniors and Technology: Our experts can assist the elderly in using technology to stay in touch with loved ones and carry out their daily routines.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our holistic approach to care is to guarantee that each client has the highest quality of life possible through interactive caregiving..
- 24-Hour Care: Home care for the elderly who require assistance at all hours of the day and night
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our caregivers are here to help care for your loved one and to provide you with the support you need. We can teach you how to make your home safer for your loved ones, so they can continue to thrive.
- End-of-Life Care: We provide end-of-life care for those whose loved ones have been told they have a limited time left.
- In-Facility Care: Home care services are also available in assisted living facilities and nursing homes, as well as in private homes.
Celebrating 25 Years!
Comfort Keepers® has been delivering in home care that Elevates the Human Spirit℠ thousands of seniors and their families since 1998. Our brand promise to help elders flourish and reach higher levels of happiness through the promotion of small joys, meaningful relationships, and a deeper sense of purpose still lives on.
Interested in a Career at Comfort Keepers?
Comfort Keepers is always looking for committed, compassionate people to join our team. As a Comfort Keeper, you'll have lots of opportunities to advance in your career. You'll help the elderly maintain their dignity and independence. The older folks in your care will have you as a companion and a source of support. Aside from that, you'll also be improving the lives of your clients. Use the button below to submit your application for one of our open positions.
Award-Winning Service Since 1999
We are proud to have earned 1st place in the Best of 2020 Home Health Agency Award sponsored by The Business Journal of North Idaho. We strive to offer our clients the best in home care possible and we are extremely honored to have achieved that goal.
We're proud to announce Pam Beasley as a winner of the Comfort Keepers Of The Year award 2018-2019!
We Are Here To Help You!
If you're unsure if your loved one needs assistance to maintain their independence or which services would be best for their care plan, contact our organization. To help you get started, we can set up a free, no-obligation consultation that includes everything from initiating the conversation to preparing for your first appointment and beyond. Click on the button below or call us at (208) 357-4295 to get started with Comfort Keepers.