Comfort Keepers Proudly Provides Specialized Senior Care to Elders in Coeur D’Alene, ID
Look no further for trusted, professional senior care services for your loved one. Comfort Keepers is here to support seniors in Coeur D’Alene, Kootenai County and surrounding areas.
Comfort Keepers is committed to helping seniors to maintain their independence while remaining in the comfort of their own homes. We understand that everyone requires a little assistance from time to time in order to stay in fine health and live the best life possible. With our experienced home care services, we can assist seniors not just with routine responsibilities and activities, but also with more specialized needs to ensure they are comfortable and secure at home. For additional information, please contact us. at (208) 357-4295.
Specialized Care To Meet Every Need
Our senior care programs can aid you or an aging loved one with chronic ailments or diseases that would otherwise require a move to an assisted living facility or nursing home. Our caregivers can provide a wide range of expert home care services tailored to individuals' specific needs and circumstances.
Some of our senior care services include the following:
- This senior care program is particularly advantageous for older individuals who are worried about their safety, managing a chronic condition, or who are bedridden. Our caregivers operate in shifts to deliver excellent care and oversee your loved one's health. Offering round-the-clock care benefits not only the individual in need but also provides peace of mind to concerned family members.
- Our memory care services enable individuals with dementia to stay in the environment where they feel most at ease: their own home. This option is particularly beneficial for those with dementia or Alzheimer's, as being at home enhances cognitive control. Our caregivers are well-trained in effective memory care techniques, ensuring the safety and security of your loved one at home for as long as possible.
- We are here to offer essential assistance to individuals facing terminal illness and provide emotional support to their families. Our goal is to help families maximize their time together. Your loved one will receive sensitive care to ensure comfort and harmony. Additionally, we offer support and respite to primary caregivers and other concerned family members.
- Though our primary focus is professional home care, we also extend our services to assisted living facilities for seniors needing extra assistance for a more comfortable life. Whether your aging loved one resides in a nursing home, assisted living facility, or any other place they call home, we can provide the support they need.
- This is a service we offer to seniors who are going to be discharged from the hospital. Our caregivers will be on hand to make the healing process as simple and quick as possible, avoiding the need for re-hospitalization.
Learn More Now!
Please contact our office at (208) 357-4295 to learn more about our senior care services and how we may help your loved one. We'd also be happy to schedule a complimentary consultation so you can learn more about us and get started with our services.