Senior Home Care Services In Coeur d'Alene, ID
We offer a variety of customized options to meet the unique needs of each senior in Coeur d'Alene, Rathdrum, Post Falls and surrounding cities in Idaho.
Every client has unique needs and situations, so Comfort Keepers of Coeur d'Alene offers a full range of senior home care services to provide seniors with the necessary support for independent living at home. Whether your loved one requires only a few hours of care a week to supplement the work of familial caregivers, or 24 hour care, we can provide a customized plan just for you. If this sounds right for you, give us a call at (208) 357-4295 or click the button below.
Personal In Home Care Assistance and Services
- Comfort Keepers of Coeur d'Alene, ID can help seniors feel positive about their appearance through bathing, grooming, and hygiene assistance. Bathing not only cleanses the skin but goes deeper to refresh the spirit, provide relaxation, and stimulate circulation. Our Comfort Keepers are trained to lessen any embarrassment or discomfort.
- We are available to support clients with mobility as necessary, enabling them to sustain an active lifestyle. The ability to engage in outings contributes to the physical and mental well-being of seniors. Physically, staying active brings advantages such as enhanced stamina, increased energy, a stronger heart, lower blood pressure, and improved digestion and sleep. Additionally, regular activity has positive effects on mood, stress reduction, and heightened mental alertness.
- Our caregivers undergo training to proficiently move and position clients in appropriate postures, fostering health, safety, and optimal functioning of the body's various systems. Correct transferring and positioning, whether in beds or chairs, help prevent pressure areas on the skin, alleviate muscle weakening and stiffness, and support proper breathing, digestion, and elimination.
- We compassionately and sensitively care for seniors and other adults, helping them maintain dignity and self-esteem as they receive help with the activities of daily living. Through this caring approach, Comfort Keepers help to lessen clients’ embarrassment associated with the loss of independence related to incontinence and the need for toileting assistance.
- Adults may need help with feeding for various reasons, impacting their independence. Our caregivers understand this and strive to make mealtime enjoyable and social. We also ensure that seniors follow prescribed diets for health conditions like heart disease and diabetes, aiming to support an active, balanced diet for overall well-being.
In-Home Companionship and Care Services
- Our senior home care services guarantee the availability of a caregiver to offer companionship and engage in conversations, including sharing meals together. Such social contact has been proven to boost the health, happiness, and quality of life in seniors, aligning closely with our Interactive Caregiving philosophy.
- Comfort Keepers prepare hot, delicious, and nutritious meals, allowing clients to help with preparation according to their ability. Many seniors do not have the opportunity to eat a well-balanced meal, so this service helps seniors get the nutrition they need to enjoy healthier living.
- These services can be done in either the client’s home or the local laundromat and include washing, drying, ironing and putting things away. Comfort Keepers involve clients to make sure laundry is done according to their preferences.
- We are able to complete light housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms (sinks, tubs, showers, and toilets), cleaning kitchens (sinks, appliances, counters, taking out the trash), tidying all rooms, organizing closets and drawers, and cleaning any interior windows that can be reached without a ladder. Please be aware that our senior home care services do not include outdoor cleaning or maintenance.
- We can shop for groceries at stores of their clients’ preference and run errands, such as picking up prescriptions or going to the post office. Clients may choose to stay home or help with the shopping and errands as an excellent way to stay active and engaged. Comfort Keepers will use any coupons provided.
- Our Caregivers are able to provide incidental transportation to other services, such as taking clients to medical appointments, barbershops, beauty salons, shopping, or wherever else a client wants to go! Getting seniors out and about is good for their mind, body and spirit—and an integral part of Comfort Keepers’ Interactive Caregiving™ approach.
- Depending on the client’s needs, Comfort Keepers caregivers can provide care for just a few hours a week or provide around the clock, 24 hour home care. Through our 24-hour senior care services, a team of Comfort Keepers coordinates caregiving responsibilities in shifts. This offers clients and their families’ full-time peace of mind.
Contact Us Now To Learn More!
If you have any questions about Comfort Keepers of Coeur d'Alene, please contact us online or call us at (208) 357-4295. We have experienced representatives ready to answer any questions you may have and then arrange your free care consultation with one of our expert senior advisers. Click the button below to fill out our FREE home care survey!