Home Care for Seniors From Comfort Keepers in Post Falls, ID
Comfort Keepers of Coeur d'Alene, ID Provides Superior Home Care for Seniors in Post Falls, ID
At Comfort Keepers, we understand how important continuing to lead an active life that closely represents the one they led for most of their lives is to our local senior citizens. The Post Falls area has plenty of local places for your loved ones to get out and enjoy, including beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene. While the area was once home to one of the largest fur trading centers in the area, today it is home to a thriving community that offers plenty of entertainment and great places to eat.
Finding the Right Care in Post Falls, ID
We understand how important it is to you to find the right level of home care for your loved ones in Post Falls, ID. We know that many seniors need nothing more than a little help with things like light housekeeping in order for them to retain their sense of independence. Others may need far more help, such as getting in and out of bed or the shower, some may need help with ensuring they take their medications on time or with meals. Our care plans can be adjusted to meet the needs of your loved ones for as long as they are in our care.
Individualized Care Services
One of the reasons why our care programs are different from those offered by many other services is our ability to adapt our programs to meet the individual needs of each of our clients. Our caregivers have been hand-picked for their ability to adapt to the ever-changing needs of your loved ones and their ability to provide a wide range of services without making your loved ones feel as though they are losing their dignity or giving up their independence. This way we know they will enjoy the remainder of their lives free of having to spend them in a nursing home or assisted living facility.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers are dedicated to building strong trusting relationships with the people they care for and help prevent loneliness.
- Personal Care: From washing and dressing to shaving and other forms of self-care, we assist seniors with all aspects of personal hygiene.
- Senior Transportation: We offer transportation to the elderly who want to visit relatives or friends in the area.
- Interactive Caregiving: This approach is a part of every care plan and focuses on someone's mental and physical health.
- Seniors and Technology: Our caregivers can help seniors communicate with friends and family via video chat, social media, and texting.
- 24-Hour Care: Our caregivers work in shifts to ensure that your loved one receives 24-hour care and that their health is monitored 7 days a week.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our memory care services assist those suffering from Alzheimer's and other types of dementia in remaining safe while experiencing memory loss.
- End-of-Life Care: One of the most important components of our job at the end-of-life care facility is to give patients and families approaching the end of life with practical and emotional support.
- In-Facility Care: We specialize in in home care, but we also serve patients in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: Those who are about to be discharged from the hospital will benefit from post-hospital care.
Help Starts Here
If you want more information about our home care services in Post Falls, ID, all you have to do is contact us online or call us at (208) 357-4295. Our phones are manned 24/7 by a team of Senior Care Advisors who can answer all of your questions and schedule your free in home consultation where you can go over the many care programs we have to offer for your loved ones.