Get Help with Everyday In Home Care Services from Comfort Keepers of Coeur d'Alene, ID
We offer in home care services in Coeur d’Alene, Kootenai County and surrounding areas
Living independently in Coeur d'Alene as you age is much easier with a helpmate - and Comfort Keepers in home care services are available to you. In Kootenai County, we provide specialized personal care, which is a wide word that refers to basic personal hygiene and daily living tasks. Dressing, grooming, toileting, and other activities may be included. Our crew is qualified to assist with personal care needs such as stand-by assistance, full-service in-home care, and everything in between.
Call (208) 357-4295 now to learn more.
Personalized Senior Care with a Personal Touch
Personal care can vary depending on each client’s individual needs. We place careful consideration on in home care services that covers every possible necessity.
- Bathing and Hygiene – Everyone wants to look and feel their best. Studies show that self-esteem benefits when there’s regular hygiene and grooming. We want to help your loved one who fears falling while bathing or has limitations that make grooming difficult. Have our Comfort Keepers team assist with everyday tasks like showering, bathing, dressing, brushing teeth, styling hair and shaving. Keeping clean is essential to staying healthy and positive. We’re here to help.
- Fall Prevention and Mobility Assistance – You’d be surprised at the risks seniors face in their own homes. Floors may be too slippery or adhering. Rugs and mats might be too loose. Surfaces may be wet. Railings may need to be added at small steps. Our caregivers help to reduce the risk of falls by providing mobile assistance inside the home and taking steps to keep the home safe from similar risks. Sometimes a steady arm, encouragement to avoid an activity, or basic companionship is all that’s needed.
- Transferring and Positioning – Moving around the home and ensuring comfort is what many seniors need. This might include getting in and out of bed, chairs and wheelchairs. Our trained caregivers can ensure proper transferring and positioning to reduce bedsores, muscle atrophy and lower the risk of injury.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care – Using the bathroom is a sensitive, personal activity, and our caregivers know how to offer compassionate, dignified help. Trust is built from the very beginning, and we work hard to help your loved one discuss the topic openly.
- Senior Nutrition & Meal Prep – Proper nutrition is essential to all ages. We can support physician-prescribed nutritional and diet plans, help with shopping and meal preparation, and even assist with feeding, if necessary. Mealtime is a great opportunity for caregivers to develop a strong relationship so that other personal, more sensitive senior care needs can be met with success.
Contact Us – We Want to Help Your Loved One in Coeur d'Alene, ID
Call Comfort Keepers of Coeur d'Alene, ID at (208) 357-4295. We offer in home care services to North Idaho and the surrounding area.