Comfort Keepers Offers Interactive In Home Care in Priest Lake, ID
We can keep your loved one active and engaged to promote good health, a strong body, and a clear mind through quality in home care
Located directly on the shores of of a beautiful lake near Coeur D'Alene, Priest Lake, ID is an idyllic place to retire and enjoy your golden years. In fact, the area is very popular with retirees and has a lot to offer. However, for many who have reached this point in their lives, all is not exactly as easy as they had hoped for. Many find themselves slowing down and no longer able to take on the task of caring for themselves or their homes. At the same time, no one really wants to have someone from an in home care service come into their home and take over, leaving them feeling as though they are losing their independence.
There are many forms of senior care to be found in Priest Lake, ID, but at Comfort Keepers of Coeur D'Alene, ID we believe we are the only in home care service to offer our form of "Interactive Caregiving." What is this type of caregiving? It means that each of our caregivers has been specifically chosen for their ability to think outside of the box. Medical research has shown that the more active an elderly person is both physically and mentally, they longer and healthier their lives are likely to be. To us, this means our caregivers are prepared to allow their clients to help out with as many of the housekeeping tasks as possible.
Home Care Services
There's a strong possibility you're looking for ways to ensure your elderly parents' safety and comfort. We have been providing our services in Coeur d'Alene and the surrounding areas for over two decades. With our senior care services, your older loved one will be able to age in place while maintaining their independence and routines. Our caregivers will encourage patients to take an active role in their own health and well-being to the greatest extent possible.
- Companion Care: We strive to develop close and trustworthy relationships with those we care for.
- Personal Care: Personal care and cleaning services are designed to assist people in maintaining their freedom in their own homes.
- Safety Care: As people age older, they like to stay in their homes, and our SafetyChoice solutions allow them to do so securely.
- Senior Transportation: This service assists the elderly in maintaining their quality of life by providing transportation from trustworthy and insured in-home care providers.
- Seniors and Technology: If your loved one is feeling socially isolated, our caregivers can help them stay in touch with friends and family through video chats, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our novel method empowers clients to participate actively in their care, which enhances their overall well-being.
- 24-Hour Care: Ongoing, around-the-clock help and monitoring for those suffering from serious illnesses, requiring advanced care, or having safety concerns.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Seniors suffering from Alzheimer's or dementia can benefit from memory care, which allows them to stay in their homes for longer periods of time.
- End-of-Life Care: Compassionate care and support for terminally ill seniors and their families in their final phases of life.
- In-Facility Care: If you or a loved one require more care or company, we will be pleased to assist you or them in a facility.
- Post-Hospital Care: After an elderly person is discharged from the hospital, we help them recover by following their doctor's orders and assisting them with their daily chores until they are fully recovered.
Contact Us To Learn More!
Elderly in need of attentive and dependable care can rely on us for assistance. We will build a tailored strategy that addresses your loved one's specific lifestyle demands and goals, taking into account their unique health issues and hazards. Please click a button below if you have any inquiries about our senior care.