Welcome to Comfort Keepers Home Care in Boise, ID
A Leading Home Care Agency in Boise, Meridian, ID, and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers Home Care of Boise, ID, and the surrounding areas is an industry-leading in-home care agency that helps seniors continue living independently at home instead of outside facilities. We offer various comprehensive and personal care options by trained and compassionate caregivers. All of our services are offered both full-time and part-time, depending on the requirements of your loved one. We also customize senior care plans to meet each senior client's unique, changing needs.
Alzheimer's or Dementia is one of the most challenging struggles people face during aging. At Comfort Keepers, we have specific home caregivers trained to work in this area of expertise and understand how this can affect your loved one. Our interactive memory care plans allow seniors to stay in their homes and continue living the comfortable lives they previously were. Visit our Alzheimer's and Dementia Care to learn more about this. Make an appointment with Comfort Keepers by dialing (208) 357-4595 or clicking one of the buttons below right now!
Are you interested in becoming a Comfort Keepers Caregiver?
Our caregivers are the heart of every Comfort Keeper business - the people who help seniors by providing the distinct Comfort Keepers brand of senior care. Those that want to work in and manage offices, coordinate client care, or advertise Comfort Keepers Services can do so. The best thing about Comfort Keepers is that we promote from within. If you start as a caregiver but wish to work in the office, Comfort Keepers is committed to helping you advance.
See why so many have chosen Comfort Keepers as their career:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Rewarding Career Helping Others
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Kick-start your career in Health Care
- Health Education and Care Training
Celebrating 25 years of Elevating the Human Spirit℠
Since 1998, Comfort Keepers® has changed the lives of thousands of seniors and their families by providing uplifting in-home care that Elevates the Human Spirit℠. Our brand promise to help seniors thrive and achieve greater well-being by fostering everyday positive moments, connection, and a more purposeful life, still rings true 25 years later.
Our Home Care Services
Both in-home and specialized services are on the menu at Comfort Keepers. We aid the elderly in various ways, from simple assistance with daily tasks to more specialized elder care. You'll find a list below of the services that are provided:
- Companion Care: We know the importance of mental health and well-being of the elderly to have regular contact with other people
- Personal Care: As a locally owned and operated in-home healthcare organization, our team of caregivers helps the elderly live comfortably and independently in their homes.
- Safety Care: We have a wide selection of home safety devices for the elderly and their loved ones.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our caregivers offer Interactive Caregiving, which strives to provide a more caring and loving form of home care
- 24-Hour Care: In-home care for the elderly needing daily and night assistance.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our caregivers have received memory care training to keep you or a loved one as secure and healthy as possible.
- End-of-Life Care: We can assist at the end of life care for your loved one and connect you with a medical provider or hospice agency to provide any palliative care needed
- Post-Hospital Care: It is so essential for you to have the proper transitioning care, such as that offered by Comfort Keepers at home senior services, in place before they come home
Want To Learn More?
If you think Comfort Keepers Home Care in Boise, ID, is the right option for your senior loved one, or if you want more information, contact us to speak with our senior care experts. We are always available for questions via our online form, or you can call us during business hours at (208) 357-4595.