Personalized Senior Care in Homedale, ID
Get help from a senior care provider that understands you and your loved ones unique situation
At Comfort Keepers, we understand that each of our elderly clients has their own unique needs. In light of this, we have developed a full range of senior care services that have been developed to provide our elderly clients with the perfect balance of care and companionship to allow them to enjoy independent living at home rather than spend the remainder of their lives in a nursing home or assisted living facility. Our caregivers, we refer to them as "Comfort Keepers", are available for as little as a few hours a week on a part-time or full-time basis, or to provide around the clock 24/7 services.
A Range of Personalized Senior Care Services in Homedale, ID
One or more of the following services may be included in our senior care plans:
- Companion Care- Our goal is to build trusting relationships with those we care for.
- Personal Care- Assistance with bathing, mobility, and other personal needs is politely provided.
- Safety Care- Our safety products allow the elderly to remain in their own homes while ensuring their independence and safety.
- Senior Transportation- For seniors who want to go out on a regular basis, our caregivers offer transportation services to make sure they're safe.
- Seniors and Technology- Our caregivers can use video calls, social media, and texting to keep your elderly loved one in touch with friends and family members.
- Interactive Caregiving- With our help, you and your loved one can get involved as much as possible in the care process, which is essential to a long life.
- 24-Hour Care- No matter what time of day or night, someone is always on hand to assist those in need.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care- In order to help your loved one remain in their home as long as possible, a caregiver with special training in caring for seniors with Alzheimer's or Dementia will assist your family in developing a plan of action.
- End-of-Life Care- A caregiver can help your family in a variety of ways, including by handling household chores so that you can spend more time with your loved one.
- In-Facility Care- Individuals in assisted living facilities who require additional care can use our on-site services to remain in their current residences.
- Post-Hospital Care- With this type of senior care, you'll get assistance with all of that and more, so that your transition from hospital to home can be as seamless as possible.
The best way to learn more about senior care by Comfort Keepers in Homedale, ID is to contact us at (208) 357-4595. Our advisors are ready to answer your questions. They can also schedule a free in-home care consultation where one of our advisors can evaluate your home and your loved one's needs to help create an individualized care plan.