In Home Care Services in Boise, ID That Support Your Loved One's Most Basic Needs
A variety of customized service plans to meet each of their unique needs
We are proud to offer a full range of top-rated in home care options that help those receiving it live a healthier and happier life. It has been our mission for over 15 years to increase the quality of life and independence for seniors in the community, and we do so through our collection of services. Whether part-time, full-time, or around the clock, we can be there to look after your loved one and provide you with peace of mind.
Give us a call at (208) 357-4595 to learn more!
At Comfort Keepers, care is a relationship, not a task
Our caregivers, the exceptional people we refer to as Comfort Keepers®, are chosen for a number of reasons. They undergo rigorous interviews, background checks, and references, and we look for one trait above all others: empathy.
With empathy at the core of our care, daily routines can become teaching moments that stir memories, stretch our brains, and keep our eyes on the important parts of life.
We call this approach Interactive Caregiving™. With Interactive Caregiving, care centers on four interrelated aspects: mind, body, nutrition, and safety.
In Home Care: How Comfort Keepers Can Help
Comfort Keepers develops custom care plans that include physical safety and wellbeing, emotional health, and socialization. Our goal is to help our clients have the best quality of life while maintaining their independence at home. Our senior home care plans are unique for each family and every home.
Plans can include:
- Comfort Keepers’ trained caregivers aid with personal care needs ranging from stand-by assistance to full care depending on each client’s individual needs
- Bathing, grooming and overall appearance
- Mobility assistance
- Assistance with position changes and transfers for those clients that are bedbound or may need assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Incontinence care, toileting needs, and safety in the bathroom
- Assistance with preparing and serving meals, and support for special diets
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Medication reminders and management
- Assisting with outings, social events, shopping trips, and other activities of interest to maintain engagement both physically and emotionally
- Support for physician-prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
- Change in condition monitoring
- Fall risk assessment and assistance with fall prevention
- Share in activities that bring joy, provide mental stimulation and encourage physical and emotional wellbeing
- Preparing meals
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to appointments and events
- Reminders for grooming and other activities of daily living
- 24-hour (around-the-clock) care
Respite Care for family and loved ones
- Short-term relief for primary caregiver responsibilities
- Available in-home or in hospice care, medical facility, or assisted living center
- Referrals to medical professionals, support groups and resources
We also provide other core in home care options, including 24-hour care (around the clock), and specialized care for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Our offices are locally owned and operated, so you can connect with an office in your community if you have any questions about our uplifting care services. We’re excited to meet you and share all that we have to offer to seniors and their families (208) 357-4595.