Customized Senior Care Services from Comfort Keepers of Boise, ID
Get the personalized care you or your loved one needs in Southern Idaho.
Comfort Keepers of Boise, ID, and the surrounding areas have provided the community with personalized senior care services since 1999. For over 15 years, families and seniors have relied on our custom plans to get the end-of-life care they need to encourage health, happiness, and peace of mind. Our professionally trained staff can come right into your home and analyze the abilities, needs, and desires of your loved one to determine the best care solution. Whether standing alone or supporting other assisted living services and family caregivers, Comfort Keepers is here to help. We’ve created a comprehensive list of services and provide more answers on home care and elder care services through our information center.
Senior Care Services
- Companion Care: Our caregivers are dedicated to forming close relationships with those they care for.
- Personal Care: As a locally owned and operated in-home care agency for the elderly, we help them maintain their dignity and independence in their homes.
- Safety Care: We offer various in-home safety gadgets to help seniors and their families stay safe.
- Senior Transportation: Those needing assistance getting around can rely on our caregivers to get them there safely and comfortably.
- Seniors and Technology: If your loved one is experiencing social isolation due to a lack of access to technology, our caregivers can help them stay in touch with friends and family via video calls, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving: All of our caregivers are dedicated to providing the best possible care for our elderly clients' overall health and well-being with this approach.
- 24-Hour Care: Seniors worried about their safety, confined to a bed, or suffering from a chronic illness can benefit from this service. Our caregivers can provide the best possible care and monitor the health of your loved one at all times because they work in shifts.
- Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care: Our caregivers are specially trained to assist those with these diseases at home in the most comfortable and healthy environment.
- End-of-Life Care: We're here to help terminally ill people and their loved ones cope with the challenges of dying.
- In-Facility Care: Our organization provides senior care services to those in nursing homes and assisted living facilities; our organization provides services to those in the community.
- Post-Hospital Care: We can help seniors and those they care about getting ready to leave the hospital with our post-hospital care program.
It doesn't matter how old they are or how much care they need. In our opinion, every elderly person should have the opportunity to feel connected, meaningful, and joyful. All that matters to us is improving the quality of life for our elderly clients with our compassionate senior care services.
Contact Us Now To Learn More!
Not all seniors will need full-time support to stay in their homes. Due to our personalized plans, we can provide part-time care for just a few hours a day, full-time care throughout the week, and, finally, for those with more extensive needs or supervision, around-the-clock, long-term care. Some of our service options include In-Home Care, Interactive Caregiving, Respite Care, Dementia Care, Alzheimer’s Care, End-of-Life Care, and Transitioning Home Care. Contact us today to see how our senior care services can benefit you and your loved one. You can also call (208) 357-4595 anytime; we have a Senior Advisor available 24/7 to handle any inquiries.
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Comfort Keepers® is dedicated to preserving the happiness and independence of seniors living in their own homes.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Our caregivers strive to give your elder veteran the care they need from the comfort of their home. Get started with veterans home care today!
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!