Providing Care For Seniors in Boise, ID and the Surrounding Areas of Southern Idaho for over 15 years
Comfort Keepers of Boise, ID, locally owned since 1999, is an industry-leading in home care agency that helps seniors to continue living independently at home instead of in an outside facility. We offer a variety of comprehensive and personal care options by trained and compassionate caregivers. All of our services are offered both full-time and part-time, depending on the requirements of your loved one. We also customize all care plans to meet the unique, changing needs of each senior client. Some of our specialized care options include providing dementia care, Alzheimer's care, and end of life care.
Give us a call at (208) 357-4595 to learn more!
What Is Care From Comfort Keepers?
Comfort Keepers serving Boise, ID provides seniors and other adults a special brand of care we call Interactive Caregiving. Our professional, compassionate caregivers—whom we call Comfort Keepers—actively engage clients as they care for them, enhancing their quality of life physically, mentally, emotionally and socially.
- Personal Care/Housekeeping: Caregivers can assist with bathing, mobility assistance, grooming and more
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care: Comfort Keepers offers Alzheimer’s care in the home to many of our clients and have a good understanding of the disease
- Respite Care: We can provide your loved one with a skilled caregiver who offers a range of personal care and homemaking services
- Transitioning Care: It is so essential for you to have the right transitioning care such as that offered by Comfort Keepers at home senior services in place before they come home
- End of Life Care: We can provide assistance through end of life care for your loved one and connect you with a medical provider or hospice agency to provide any palliative care needed
- Interactive Caregiving: Our caregivers offer Interactive Caregiving, which strives to provide a more caring and loving form of senior care.
NOT SURE WHAT CARE YOU MAY NEED?
If you find yourself wondering if your loved one may need some support to remain independent, or what services would be ideal for their care plan, complete our survey. We can help you take the first steps- from starting the conversation, to how to prepare for your first visit, and more.
Take a peek at what we have to offer to seniors by seeing how Jackie and Don plan their visits together! Elevating the human spirit involves interweaving love and joy into every moment.
A Rewarding Career
Being a Comfort Keeper is more than just being a helpful set of hands. You are there to help seniors thrive through friendship, compassion, and care. This is a career where you can wake up every day with a smile on your face, and the knowledge you will be helping others to smile as well. We are always looking for quality caregivers to join our team!
Want To Learn More?
If you think in home care for your senior loved one is the right option for them, or if you are just looking for a bit more information, contact us to speak with our experts. We are available 24/7 for you to ask us a question via our online form, or you can call us during business hours at (208) 357-4595.