Look No Further Than Comfort Keepers For All Your Home Care Services Needs In Boise, ID
Have you been searching for the right home care services for your loved one? Look no further! Comfort Keepers Home Care serving Boise, ID, and the surrounding area is proud to be able to offer our clients and their loved ones peace of mind in knowing that they will receive the most up to date and comprehensive care available. For over 15 years, we have been helping our clients maintain independent lives while still enjoying the benefits of locally customized home care for seniors.
Finding just the right caregiver for your loved one can be a difficult task. We understand how important it is to find care that is suited both to your senior’s needs as well as their personality. At Comfort Keepers, we make it our mission to provide state of the art home care, while at the same time helping our clients to maintain as independent of a life as possible. Our services are tailored to offer the best of all worlds, giving your loved one the comfort and care they need to stay at home and our flexible plans allow us to offer our clients only the services they really need, while still maintaining both their privacy and freedom.
Our care plans can include one or more of the following home care services:
- Personal Care: Assistance with bathing, mobility, and other personal requirements is provided politely.
- Companion Care: We strive to establish long-lasting bonds with the people we look after.
- Safety Care: Seniors can stay in their own homes and maintain their independence and safety with the help of our safety products.
- Senior Transportation: To ensure the safety of senior citizens who want to go out on a regular basis, our caregivers offer transportation services.
- Seniors and Technology: Our caregivers can use video calls, social media, and texting to keep your elderly loved one connected to friends and family.
- Interactive Caregiving: A healthy body is essential to a long life, and our caregivers will work with you and your loved one to get them involved as much as possible.
- 24-Hour Care: There's always someone on hand to help those in need, no matter what time of day or night they need it.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: A caregiver specially trained to care for seniors with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease will assist your family by helping create a plan of action that will help your loved one be able to live in their home as safely as possible.
- End-of-Life Care: A caregiver will provide support to your family in a multitude of ways including taking care of household tasks so that you can focus on spending time with your loved one.
- In-Facility Care: Individuals residing in assisted living facilities who require additional care can remain in their current residences by utilizing our on-site services.
- Post-Hospital Care: When you choose transitional care from Comfort Keepers you’ll receive assistance with all of that, along with much more, in order to help make your transition from hospital to home as seamless as possible.
How Is Our Home Care Company Better Than The Rest?
In addition to this, we train each of our caregivers to implement our unique care philosophy called Interactive Caregiving. This is a blend of companionship and technology that emphasizes full engagement in activities and is meant to support your loved one’s mental, physical, and social health. Our caregivers work together with the seniors they care for to create nutritious meal plans, exhilarating exercise routines, and lively social activities that they can look forward to each day.
Another way Comfort Keepers is the best in the business is our assurance that each of our caregivers is a licensed driver and is able to take your senior anywhere they need to go! As the capital of Idaho, Boise boasts a rich cultural heritage and as the third-largest metropolis in the Pacific Northwest, there are ample opportunities for seniors to enjoy the treasures Boise has to offer. Whether your loved one is an avid theater-goer who enjoys the Boise Playhouse or would like to take a class at the Dick Eardly Senior Center or simply needs help getting to and from an important doctor’s appointment, a caregiver will be there for them.
Contact Us Now!
If you’d like to learn more about Comfort Keepers Home Care serving Boise, ID, and the surrounding area, how our home care services can help make your loved one’s golden years shine even brighter, or if you’re ready to schedule your free in home consultation, please contact us online anytime or call us at (208) 357-4595.