Senior Care in Marietta, GA
Comfort Keepers Home Care is the leading senior care agency in Marietta
As people age, maintaining one's sense of independence and health is essential. At Comfort Keepers, we can assist Marietta seniors with staying safe, comfortable, and happy at home. We are dedicated to giving our elderly clients the best care possible to ensure they have a safe and enjoyable retirement. To learn about how our senior care services can help aging and disabled adults in Marietta, keep reading!
Our Care Services
At Comfort Keepers, we offer various senior care services to ensure our clients can live their most independent lives every day. Our caregivers can assist with daily tasks, provide companionship, and even help seniors with specialized needs from chronic conditions. With a caregiver by your loved one's side - the possibilities are endless!
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior’s mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
Keeping Seniors in Marietta Active
We strive to ensure our clients can stay active and engaged within their community, which is why we offer transportation assistance. Our team of senior care providers can help seniors get to and from their appointments, gatherings, and errands safely and promptly. Here are some of our favorite places to visit:
Tumlin Park is a park that has beautiful walking paths, tennis courts, playgrounds, and more. Parks are perfect for active seniors who want to take in nature!
The Switzer Library is an excellent place for seniors who like to read, use the computer, and learn more about endless topics. Our senior care providers are happy to help them check out books, use the public computers, and more.
Great for active seniors looking to socialize and partake in programs, trips, and fun activities. Cobby County residents over 60 are welcome to enjoy fun programs and events like music, crafts, exercises, and more.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
To learn more about how Comfort Keepers can help your aging loved one in Marietta, please contact our senior care agency. Our team is always willing to help you find the perfect care solution for your loved one. We can schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a care coordinator. To get started, click one of the buttons below.