Senior Care in Mableton, GA
Comfort Keepers Home Care helps residents of Mableton remain in the home they cherish by offering comprehensive senior care services
A sense of independence means everything to most adults and remaining in the familiar home they love is a vital component. If you or a loved one are experiencing difficulties while living at home, consider a senior care provider from Comfort Keepers who can help with daily tasks. Seniors in Mableton can live at home and even thrive when given reliable and compassionate assistance and continuing to engage in the surrounding community.
Comfort Keepers offers a wide range of senior care services for daily tasks and specialized needs. We branch our care into two types of services: in home care and specialized care.
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior’s mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer’s, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
Seniors Engaging in the Community
It makes a huge difference in the attitudes and outlooks of seniors when they have a sense of purpose and feel active in the surrounding community. Our senior care providers are dedicated to helping seniors feel safe and comfortable while exploring the Mableton area. Some of our clients enjoy the following:
This complex includes the historic Mable House, which is open for tours, as well as the Mable House Barnes Amphitheatre which hosts concerts and special events such as drive-in movies. Additionally, the Mable House Arts Center offers programs and activities.
This beautiful park includes a walking trail and a boardwalk over the wetlands. Seniors can search for wildlife or enjoy birdwatching and picnic in the pavilions.
Just a short drive away, seniors can enjoy performances at the Fox Theater in Atlanta. Broadway shows, comic tours, musical performances, and more are easily accessible when a Comfort Keepers caregiver handles the details.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Feel free to contact Comfort Keepers to learn more about our many senior care service options in Mableton. Our staff will be happy to answer your questions about our agency and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. To get started, please click one of the buttons below.