Senior Care in Kennesaw, GA
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides outstanding senior care services for residents of Kennesaw
The compassionate and professional caregivers at Comfort Keepers know how important it is for aging and disabled adults to remain in their homes for as long as possible. Our senior care specialists dedicate themselves to helping clients in Kennesaw stay in the familiarity and safety of the home they love while enjoying an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
At Comfort Keepers, we offer a wide range of services that help seniors retain their independence from the comfort of home. We have divided our senior care into two types of services: in home care and specialized care:
In Home Care Services
The Comfort Keeper interactive caregiving approach fosters independence, happiness, and contentment. Our services include:
- Companion Care - our caregivers bond with clients to create lasting relationships while participating in the daily activities seniors enjoy most.
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with bathroom needs, bathing, grooming, meal preparation, mobility, and fall prevention are integral parts of our care plans.
- Senior Transportation - safe and reliable transportation is available for our clients so they may enjoy a variety of destinations, such as restaurants, worship services, shopping, and more.
- Seniors & Technology - patient caregivers teach seniors how to remain connected with family and friends through social media, texting, and video calls.
- Interactive Caregiving – our holistic approach to care that helps seniors live their best lives every day.
Specialized Care Services
Some clients require a more specialized senior care plan in certain situations. We provide a wide range of specialized care services, including:
- 24 Hour Care – around-the-clock care and support for seniors with specialized needs and conditions to ensure they get the assistance they need morning, day, and night.
- Dementia Care – specialized memory care for people with Alzheimer's or dementia allows them to live where they are most comfortable and familiar.
- End of Life Care – essential care and support for families with aging loved ones who have been diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care – we offer our senior care services to aging adults needing supplemental assistance in assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care – our team can help seniors recover from a hospital stay and avoid re-hospitalization by following doctors' orders, medication reminders, mobility assistance, and more.
Keeping Seniors A Part of the Kennesaw Community
Comfort Keepers reminds seniors that they are a valuable and integral part of the surrounding community. We encourage active participation in the world to foster a sense of purpose and independence. Our caregivers can drive them to their favorite destinations and provide meaningful companionship during these trips. Many of our Kennesaw clients enjoy:
This Civil War and locomotive history museum is a Smithsonian Affiliate and offers three permanent exhibitions spanning 50,000 square feet. The facility's mission is to educate and inspire people of all ages and backgrounds by studying the civil war and the economic impact of the railroad. Senior and military discounts are available.
Seniors can attend the many programs offered at KSU, including sporting events, concerts, theatrical performances, and cultural forums. The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) also offers several educational and social opportunities geared towards seniors.
Kennesaw's beautiful botanical garden is a 17-acre property with fifteen themed garden spaces. Special events and adult programs are available for seniors.
Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Consultation
To learn more about the senior care options, Comfort Keepers offers to aging and disabled adults living in Kennesaw, contact our agency today. Our staff can discuss any questions you have and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. Click one of the buttons below to get started!